You are going to be really glad iPhones became this big! Playing games on that phone is really fantastic with the screen, and you will realize the battery life is fantastic as well.
    This morning after 1hr & a half at the gym listening to non stop music my battery dropped down to only 98%!!!!!!!!!! I'm way passed impressed with the battery life even more!!!!!
    cwbcpa and Speedygi like this.
    02-15-2015 12:08 PM
    I just got an iPhone 6+ on Saturday, coming from a Moto X. I'm thoroughly impressed by the 6+ and can't put the thing down. There are a couple of things that I miss so far though from android that I wish Apple would think about.

One is the ability to set a default browser. I wish I could have everything open in Chrome (btw Chrome looks a heck of a lot nicer in iOS then it does on Android).

Another thing that kind of irritates me that my moto X did was when I share a picture to messages from the photos app, I wish it would give me a list of conversations that I have already started instead of having to enter in the persons name. Yes I know I can go into the messages app and just go to the conversation and attach the photo but it's a lot easier to take the picture in the camera app, select the picture there and then hit share.

Lastly, and I know this is limited to the Moto X but I really do miss my active display that it had. I will slowly get used to not having it but I am still constantly waving my hand over the 6+ to see if I have any notifications hah.

Overall though, those things aren't near enough to make me want to go back to Android. Yeah, I know I can get better specs and blah blah blah but my iPhone just works flawlessly. I don't need top end specs, I need a reliable phone.

Edit: spelling
    02-16-2015 05:21 PM
    I complained for years and years and years about how restricted iPhones and Apple was so I stayed with android with a note2 to three even nexus 5 through all the roots and then said F it I'm a try this iPhone 6+ ... And this bad boy is sick and I'm not turning back. I even stuck the apple sticker to the fridge of my game room. One thing I did notice that the case manufacturers for Apple phones put extra care and pride into these things. I picked up two sexy *** cases from Caseology, one white carbon fiber and one red leather beautiful.
    Princesa and cwbcpa like this.
    02-16-2015 07:08 PM
    I complained for years and years and years about how restricted iPhones and Apple was so I stayed with android with a note2 to three even nexus 5 through all the roots and then said F it I'm a try this iPhone 6+ ... And this bad boy is sick and I'm not turning back. I even stuck the apple sticker to the fridge of my game room. One thing I did notice that the case manufacturers for Apple phones put extra care and pride into these things. I picked up two sexy *** cases from Caseology, one white carbon fiber and one red leather beautiful.
    Continuing off that same line...I can't believe how much nicer the apps for iOS are compared to android. Seems about every single app that I used on android is twice as nice on this iPhone 6+. May also help that this screen is kick *** helping the apps look nicer but the functionality and smoothness in iOS apps is above that in android I feel.
    Princesa and trparky like this.
    02-16-2015 07:29 PM
    Continuing off that same line...I can't believe how much nicer the apps for iOS are compared to android. Seems about every single app that I used on android is twice as nice on this iPhone 6+. May also help that this screen is kick *** helping the apps look nicer but the functionality and smoothness in iOS apps is above that in android I feel.
    . I feel you. The speakers are better (assuming there is more than one). The screen is almost barely lit and no problems viewing and the damned fingerprint scanner is worth never rooting again. I'm at the age now were I don't need to customize or anything extravagant so this suffice to me. I feel so foot in mouth about iPhones now. I'm nowhere near the point in which I'm camping out for the next one but I will be sticking around awhile in  world.
    have24 likes this.
    02-16-2015 11:16 PM
    Yeah..the reason im switch to iphone from android is because of ios7..it look just nice compare to its previous ios which quite lame i think..lol

Sent from my  iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    02-20-2015 06:15 AM
    So I'm finally back on iPhone with my brand new 6 Plus 64GB in Silver! Loving it! Quick story, so I originally had the iPhone 6 on launch day because I couldn't get the 6 Plus. T-Mobile store I went to didn't have any. So a month later I tried ordering it. Didn't feel like waiting a month and a half to get it...so I cancelled it. Then I said I will try one more time so I went to the T-Mobile store to order it...but this time the T-Mobile rep ordered me the wrong phone. He accidentally ordered me a iPhone 6 lol...I already had a iPhone 6 at that time lol. So they had to cancel it. He felt bad so the next day they had some Note 4's in. He called and asked did I want one. At first I didn't but I said ok, so he held one for me. So I kept that for 4 months. I kinda settled on it...but it actually was a great phone. I had no complaints besides the waiting for OS updates and the text messages being compressed. Don't have those issues with Apple lol. Really wanted the 6 Plus. So once I got my chance which was a few days ago. I paid off half the device and used my Jump and finally got one.
    02-21-2015 12:24 PM
    I have a Note 3, a Note 4, and a Note Edge, as well as this 6+. One thing that I always do with my Samsung phones is replace TouchWiz with Nova Prime and disable the Google and carrier bloat. This results in extremely well-performing and more flexible devices.

That said, the 6+ is very nice hardware. Enjoy!
    How do you like that Note Edge? I think that's a cool looking phone. And as for bloat, I heard the new Galaxy S6 will kill it.
    02-22-2015 07:57 AM
    I have a Nexus 7 and an iPad Mini (and a 6 Plus) and you're right about the apps. However, there are two apps on my Nexus 7 that are fantastic. The twitter app Talon and the reddit app Reddit Sync Pro. Those are the only two that I've seen and used that are fantastic. Talon on the Nexus 7 is as good as Tweetlogix on the iPad and Reddit Sync Pro is as good as Rhombus and amrc on the iPhone.
    02-22-2015 08:00 AM
    How do you like that Note Edge? I think that's a cool looking phone. And as for bloat, I heard the new Galaxy S6 will kill it.
    It's an nice phone. ...but TBH there is only limited value, IMO, to the Edge screen. The notifications and what not down the side are nice but not killer useful to me. The Note 4 is a dramatically excellent device to me. It is DRAMATIC. The Note Edge simply expands on that. I really spoiled myself in January by getting the Note 4, Note Edge, and iPhone 6+ and spent all that money but they sure are fun devices to have and I'm looking forward to enjoying what they each have to offer this year.
    02-22-2015 11:17 AM
    It's an nice phone. ...but TBH there is only limited value, IMO, to the Edge screen. The notifications and what not down the side are nice but not killer useful to me. The Note 4 is a dramatically excellent device to me. It is DRAMATIC. The Note Edge simply expands on that. I really spoiled myself in January by getting the Note 4, Note Edge, and iPhone 6+ and spent all that money but they sure are fun devices to have and I'm looking forward to enjoying what they each have to offer this year.
    If you had to choose just one, which would it be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-22-2015 11:41 AM
    I came from the Note 3 to the iPhone 6 Plus. Greatest decision I ever made. I no longer fight with my phone and all of the bugs that the Note 3 had.

I'm still getting used to it, I have quite a bit of Android stuff to unlearn.
    02-22-2015 01:38 PM
    If you had to choose just one, which would it be?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Just one. That'd be tough but prolly the Note Edge. It's like a Note 4 Plus. It may not always be as smooth or simple as this 6+ but it's a flexible and capable handset that is neat to use.
    02-22-2015 02:03 PM
    I made the switch last Thursday from the Galaxy S5 to the 6+. I have been enjoying every second of it. This is my second iPhone first was the iPhone 5c, which I didn't like very much because of the size because I was coming from the Note 3 and the 16gb was not enough space for me. Now with my gold 128gb iPhone 6+ I am too happy.
    llfloyd79 likes this.
    02-23-2015 02:33 PM
    I bought a 6+ over the weekend and love it and I've had every iPhone but the 5. I still prefer my Note 4 because it seems to be a bit faster. The iPhone just seems to take a bit longer to open anything.

My Note 4 will still be my daily phone and actually, I have a Note Edge that I love also.

I have the iPhone because I have thousands of TV shows that I've purchased in iTunes and hundreds of movies. Plus, I get free iTunes radio with my iTunes Match sub.

I'm happy I have both platforms and many phones to use.
    02-23-2015 03:15 PM
    I bought a 6+ over the weekend and love it and I've had every iPhone but the 5. I still prefer my Note 4 because it seems to be a bit faster. The iPhone just seems to take a bit longer to open anything.
    I'm surprised about that.

I find that the iPhone 6 Plus opens apps much faster than my Note 3 and the hardware difference between the Note 3 and the Note 4 isn't really that much. Not only that but having a lot of apps open on my iPhone 6 Plus doesn't make the device lag like it did on the Note 3.
    02-23-2015 03:56 PM
    Hah, I am so ready to do this! I was thinking of toughing it out with my Note 3 until my contract is due but I might take the opportunity to jump ship to T-Mobile. I've finished the long slow process of converting everything else I use to Apple and my Android phone is my last non-Apple gadget.
    Haalcyon likes this.
    02-23-2015 04:41 PM
    Hah, I am so ready to do this! I was thinking of toughing it out with my Note 3 until my contract is due but I might take the opportunity to jump ship to T-Mobile. I've finished the long slow process of converting everything else I use to Apple and my Android phone is my last non-Apple gadget.
    I'm one that actually loves my Note 3 still. It performs just as well as my other phones including my 6+ but doesn't offer the battery life or low-light camera performance the 6+ offers buts it's a solid device and though it's redundant to other devices I have I'm keeping it, it's earned that.
    02-23-2015 04:53 PM
    Oh I like the Note 3 well enough. It is a pretty good device but I ended up not using the S-Pen features very much. I think I was expecting something that worked a bit like my old Pocket PC from when I first started Uni and the handwriting recognition never left me feeling as satisfied as that. I got it on launch day and at the time it had the best screen on the market, period. Sad to think thats only been like 18 months!
    02-23-2015 05:09 PM
    The S-Pen or stylus on the Galaxy Note series always did seem like a gimmick to me. I took it out a couple of times but I really never used it. Perhaps on an iPad a stylus would be a very useful thing but on a phone, not so much.
    02-23-2015 06:03 PM
    The S-Pen or stylus on the Galaxy Note series always did seem like a gimmick to me. I took it out a couple of times but I really never used it. Perhaps on an iPad a stylus would be a very useful thing but on a phone, not so much.
    That's what I thought too until I realized that I could make a screen cap of any section of the display just by drawing a square or rectangle over the section that I wanted to capture with the pen and then sending it to someone. With the iPhone, you have to screen cap it, open it in the photos app and then crop the section you want to send.

It also made it easy to send multiple pictures just by quickly drawing a box over all the pictures with the pen in the gallery. There were far too many uses for the pen and most people have no idea it was not just for drawing or writing.
    codeda likes this.
    02-23-2015 06:11 PM
    But how many screen shots are you really going to make? I selected multiple images by tapping an image and holding it.

Now that I look back on the many reasons why I disliked my Android phone I would have to put most of the blame on one thing... TouchWiz. TouchWiz was a resource pig. It ate more CPU and RAM than anything I've ever seen. Games, I can understand why something like that would use a lot of CPU and RAM but TouchWiz was just a shell and it had no reason to be that much of a resource pig.
    02-23-2015 06:27 PM
    I have my iPhone 6 Plus now (traded the Note 3 in to get it) and couldn't be happier. Best decision I ever made.
    02-23-2015 06:28 PM
    That's what I thought too until I realized that I could make a screen cap of any section of the display just by drawing a square or rectangle over the section that I wanted to capture with the pen and then sending it to someone. With the iPhone, you have to screen cap it, open it in the photos app and then crop the section you want to send.

It also made it easy to send multiple pictures just by quickly drawing a box over all the pictures with the pen in the gallery. There were far too many uses for the pen and most people have no idea it was not just for drawing or writing.
    Or you could just zoom into what you wanted to screen capture...
    02-23-2015 07:29 PM
    Made the jump myself from android
    02-23-2015 07:56 PM
58 123