iPhone 6 Plus Mophie Case

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The 6+ already has epic battery life so... with that you can go what...2-3+ days without finding a charger even with heavy use? ... and you have something you can use as weapon as well. Well done.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The 6+ already has epic battery life so... with that you can go what...2-3+ days without finding a charger even with heavy use?
The term 'heavy use' varies from person to person though. I'd consider my own usage as heavy use and by 9PM my battery would be dead on a 6 Plus. To get 2-3 days of battery life would require me to really restrict my use of the phone.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The term 'heavy use' varies from person to person though. I'd consider my own usage as heavy use and by 9PM my battery would be dead on a 6 Plus. To get 2-3 days of battery life would require me to really restrict my use of the phone.

Yeah, I guess 2-3 days was kinda stretching it. So what does the Mophie add... about another half day in your estimation or less?

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
What's nice is I can use the crap out of my phone all day and not have to worry about the battery. I don't have to restrict notifications or screen brightness. It's nice.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Why they did not put a charging coil into these is beyond me.
That would make it a must have!

I have the 120% on my 5S and it seems to be holding up although after about 9 months of *hard* use it seems like it does run down faster but that's to be expected.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've only ever killed my 6+ in a single day once. I guess some still need a mophie. Considering how much heavier it made my 5s, I'd hate to feel the weight of a 6+ with a mophie.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I've only ever killed my 6+ in a single day once. I guess some still need a mophie. Considering how much heavier it made my 5s, I'd hate to feel the weight of a 6+ with a mophie.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

It's a bit heavier but not really that bad. I don't use it on a daily basis just when I'm going to have a long day away from the plug.

steve31

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Got mine but when I use it. The Mophie case seems to cut in and out causing the phone to make that noise when you first plug it in.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I've found lately that my phone battery isn't lasting as it once did. This is also a result of it getting hot while editing pics or browsing social apps. It died about 30 percent today with barely any use. Think I might have to take it in. Anyway I had a mophie on my htc one and it came in handy not needing to charge all the time. Do you have problems fitting this into your pocket?

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
No problems putting it in my pocket at all

I've found lately that my phone battery isn't lasting as it once did. This is also a result of it getting hot while editing pics or browsing social apps. It died about 30 percent today with barely any use. Think I might have to take it in. Anyway I had a mophie on my htc one and it came in handy not needing to charge all the time. Do you have problems fitting this into your pocket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I did pick one up at Best Buy last Friday. It almost doubles the weight of my 6 Plus. My phone feels like a brick. I'll be returning it.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The 6+ has such stellar battery life that I just can't imagine needing a Mophie for it. There must really be some heavy users out there.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm surprised people get these to have on almost 100% of the time. I just use it to charge my phone at times when I don't want to be tethered to a wall. To have it on all the time, hell no.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I have both and love having the case on but it is a bit big. But it is easy to take off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
My main reason for swapping my 6 for the 6 plus was to not have to bother with a mophie anymore (I'd always used one on my 5 & 5s) I feel now that the battery safely gets me through a day regardless of my usage & that's great. I can only imagine a mophie on a 6 plus makes the phone HUGE. But sometimes a mophie is essential to some people so enjoy, they've always made great products & I still always have a Powerstation XL when travelling or on family days out to make sure the wife & kids don't have to worry about their phone or iPads.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
My arrives Tuesday, I've always had mophie cases for my ip4 to 5S usually not for the battery but for the feel of the matte finish! Right now I use the spigen tough amor case which is my 2nd favorite case, can't wait to get the mophie on Tuesday... So how is everyone liking it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711