I'm for everyone using the platform that they like best. I know people who use an iPhone during the week, and Android on the weekend. To each his own. Please don't get me started on BlackBerry. I had a Bold 9000, which i loved, but when it got old, and i started questioning it's viability, the fanboys or fanbois in CrackBerry started hammering me big time. Now, if you want to talk about pompous a**holes, that's the forum that you go into.
    Completely agree about BB Forum fanboys. Very embarrassing. I loved my 9900, and whenever I had a question, everybody there were kind and helpful. But the minute you had an Apple cheerleader pop in with a thread bomb, then the BB defending went into overdrive.
    Last edited by decypher44; 02-08-2015 at 11:26 AM.
    shief24 and qbnkelt like this.
    02-08-2015 11:10 AM
    Completely agree about BB Forum fanboys. Very embarrassing. I love my 9900, and whenever I had a question, everybody there were kind and helpful. But the minute you had an Apple cheerleader pop in with a thread bomb, then the BB defending went into overdrive.
    that called insecure LOL
    qbnkelt and mikeo007 like this.
    02-08-2015 11:12 AM
    You have all that Apple Gear and you are asking is it a easier way to do ringtones? That's even more disturbing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, Edward, out of all of this in my house for me and my kids, there is only one that I use for phone calls personally, and would be just one item that could be in question: the iPhone 6 Plus (my first iPhone)

What's more disturbing was your complete lack of deducing skills. Out of all those products, only 3 would use ringtones. Most normal people would use just one phone. I'm that type of person.

Now, the type YOU are would be considered pompous, without the actual intelligence to back it up.

Want to be a **** on forums? Go for it, but just letting you know how it looks on screen.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by decypher44; 02-08-2015 at 11:33 AM.
    shief24 likes this.
    02-08-2015 11:19 AM
    Well, Edward, out of all of this in my house for me and my kids, there is only one that I use for phone calls personally, and would be just one item that could be in question: the iPhone 6 Plus (my first iPhone)

What's more disturbing was your complete lack of deducing skills. Out of all those products, only 3 would use ringtones. Most normal people would use just one phone. I'm that type of person.

Now, the type YOU are would be considered pompous, without the actual intelligence to back it up.

Want to be a **** on forums? Go for it, but just letting you know how it looks on screen.

Have a nice day.
    How it looks on screen is that you use or have used all that Apple gear. If you don't why mention it.
    Furthermore here's the real deal. If you want ringtones of songs on your iPhone you either buy them or make it yourself.
    This reality will not change unless Apple changes it or you JB your phone or you get a Android,Windows or BB phone of some type.
    So do what you have to do to make your ringtone fantasy a reality.
    02-08-2015 01:02 PM

Have a nice day.
    Physician, heal thyself.
    02-08-2015 01:06 PM
    It's over here.

Closed.
    02-08-2015 01:28 PM
81 ... 234