iPhone will be the best for at least one year, till the new iPhone comes out!!!!

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I am coming from android and I am liking it. I have a nice little snug feeling inside knowing that my iPhone 6plus will be the best smartphone out for at least a year. I always hated buying an android phone that has just been released and then a new one coming out less than 3-6 months later. I just bought it and it is already being outdone by another phone of the same brand???? I did pay less for the android (or free) but just like my cellular service I will gladly pay more to have a better product. That is just how I feel about it. I do miss a few features from my android but I will take those trade offs. Loving the beast known as the iPhone 6plus!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
With technology, there will always be something new and better, and as soon as you purchase something, something else will be introduced. That's just how it is. At some point, consumers have got to start being more content and less covetous. By doing so, we could save a lot of money and get accustomed to making better choices, in my opinion. Anyway, congratulations on getting your new iPhone. Enjoy...;)

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
'Best' is quite subjective. Up the street at Android Central many feel the Note 4 is the overall best. It depends on what you value.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
'Best' is quite subjective. Up the street at Android Central many feel the Note 4 is the overall best. It depends on what you value.

You mean to tell me that people's opinionated posts are subjective?

fe91a3dc38b1981226c5c025fc759674.jpg

sdc1

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
The best phone is surely the one that suits you best personally regardless of when or if it will be superseded?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I never consider any smartphone the "Best". I just consider if I like it and want to use it. I could care less if other people don't like it or if it's unpopular.

My favorite device to date is the iPhone 5c in blue.
Sent from my Lumia. ?\_(ツ)_/?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What is it lately with people here wanting disclaimers for posts made by others on whether they're stating an opinion or trying to pass along a fact.

Of course it's an opinion.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
What is it lately with people here wanting disclaimers for posts made by others on whether they're stating an opinion or trying to pass along a fact.

I think the OP's post was pretty clearly represented as simply an opinion...especially with this specific part of the post...

Spend some time up the street at Android Central and it'll make more sense. Very different atmosphere.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Sometimes I definitely feel it's warranted to point out what Haalcyon did here...we have a lot of posts that are people just spewing off opinion but pushing it as fact.

This post just wasn't even remotely one of those situations.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Spend some time up the street at Android Central and it'll make more sense. Very different atmosphere.

I don't need to spend any time there to understand clear and concise examples of opinion...if someone came here and posted this same thread but instead of putting the iPhone, they put the Note 4...aside from some harassment of it being trollish to do in an iPhone community, when you say things like "That's just how I feel...", it kind of defines it as an opinion.

I mean he could have simply said "The iPhone is the best smart phone on the market...until the next iPhone comes out." In that case, he's making more of a factual insinuation.

It's all in articulation...regardless of what community it comes from.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
This post just wasn't even remotely one of those situations.
That's what I mean. The OP couldn't have more blatantly presented it as an opinion. My use of the word disclaimer was meant to be ironic since the OP clearly made a statement with evidence that it was an opinion and someone didn't want to understand that for some reason.

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

I have spent time there. It's opinionated just as it is here. I'm not going to learn anything new.

And by the way, that's not a bad thing. I've liked the posts I've seen at AC and it doesn't seem as combative as Crackberry.

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
One of the reasons I came over to iPhone. My phone addiction costing to much with Android. Also, loving the beast of a battery on the 6 plus.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
One of the reasons I came over to iPhone. My phone addiction costing to much with Android. Also, loving the beast of a battery on the 6 plus.

I spend too much on phones. I currently have two iPhones a Note 3 and a Note 4. ...and I can think of another device I'd like to get. There are more expensive hobbies, I don't feel too guilty. ... and yes, the 6 Plus' battery is a beast. It kills my Notes in standby time but in screen-on time it's a close contest.

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

Me too. I'm really trying to keep my 6 plus for at least a year. Last year my longest stint was 5 months with the note 3. At least with the iPhone I only have to fight/ give in to my addiction once a year 😜

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I spend too much on phones. I currently have two iPhones a Note 3 and a Note 4. ...and I can think of another device I'd like to get. There are more expensive hobbies, I don't feel too guilty. ... and yes, the 6 Plus' battery is a beast. It kills my Notes in standby time but in screen-on time it's a close contest.

Oh my gosh, yes. I'm thankful that I'm not a typical girl who loves clothing, makeup and jewelry. If I was I'd have to work three jobs!

Of course I'm the type who always has at least 10 electronic devices in my house and at least 3 carried daily...

I'm a bit extreme.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods