When I try to touch the letters on the right of my song list, it is not shortcutting to the letter I touch until my finger moves past the "T". I can drag my finger up and down the alphabet and it won't move to the letter I touch until I get past "T". My ip6+ used to scroll properly but hasn't now since the update before this most recent one. If I am in the J-N section (example) of songs and touch any letter besides T thru # I will be taken back to the beginning of the list A. this is really annoying when looking for certain songs. Anyone else have this issue?
    02-03-2015 08:13 AM
    Try hooking to iTunes... Sync, backup, then restore the iOS via iTunes... Then restore the backup and sync...
    02-03-2015 09:07 AM
    Did not work. I am going to Apple and have them look at it. It is a small annoyance , but annoying nonetheless.
    02-06-2015 02:14 AM
    Did not work. I am going to Apple and have them look at it. It is a small annoyance , but annoying nonetheless.
    Hey, I am having this exact same problem with my iPhone 5c. What did apple do for you when you brought it in?
    03-28-2015 12:30 AM
    I think I sort of solved it, at least temporarily.
    After my last sync with iTunes a couple of days ago, some of the new songs I purchased transferred to my library. One of these songs was called "A Tree for Bed," which iTunes sorted on "T," but since the title starts with an "A," it was at the top of all songs, generating this internal confusion (let's call it that for now) and creating a separation of all songs with"A" ands "T" in the middle.
    How did I solve it? I deleted this song.
    The Music app crashed immediately, but after that the scrolling worked just fine.
    I haven't synced my iPhone, I'll wait until today in the afternoon.
    Go check your library in the phone, I'm sure you have a song or songs with a similar title.
    03-28-2015 08:37 AM