I just found my favorite iPhone color that was never made...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have you ever used google before?

Oh I certainly have a time or two...but since I felt your comment was horsesh*t, I figured I'd ask for you to give an example instead of just calling you out on it. But I digress...

giphy.gif

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I would love to do this to mine, but being without the phone for a length of time doesn't really appeal to me.

It is really nice, though.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
It's extremely simple to search for a phone wrap...what he said was that the "high end" ones looked identical to what I posted originally, so I asked for a source. I've looked at about a dozen wraps, and none of them looked the same.

Reading comprehension is everything.

There's no such thing as a high end wrap. They all look like cheap crap. That's why he couldn't give you a link.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
the lmgtfy.com is meant to be a joke, I didn't even look at the links, did you even click on my link? if you do don't move your mouse for 5 seconds.
And yes, you are right, there is no such a thing as high end wraps, they are all equally tacky and trash, degrading the phone.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
while I do like this a lot, I am wondering why they wouldn't colour the sim tray as well? Looks almost like an additional button on that side this way.

precon22

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
Very clean I'm not an all black devices kind of guy ( fingerprints and smudges bug me) but that is very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I guess, but choosing functionality over look doesn't strike me as very Apple -esque. I'd prefer the entire body unicoloured.
My iP 5 is black. All of it. I figure of Apple makes another black iPhone, it'll all be black. I've been saying all along I preferred black. Even while many were salivating over the gold.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The problem with black is all the scuffing and scratches show up too much. For those who go naked, it would really be best to have a silver back and a black front. Mine will be in a case anyway. And I want the front to be black.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro