I'm coming from an iPhone 6/galaxy note 4 (switching back and forth between the 2) and for the past 2 months I found myself only using the note. Went out and bought the 6 Plus today cause I missed iOS but couldn't give up the big screen. I gotta say I absolutely love this phone. Hands down best phone I've used so far.
    DX9 likes this.
    01-19-2015 02:23 PM
    I'm coming from an iPhone 6/galaxy note 4 (switching back and forth between the 2) and for the past 2 months I found myself only using the note. Went out and bought the 6 Plus today cause I missed iOS but couldn't give up the big screen. I gotta say I absolutely love this phone. Hands down best phone I've used so far.
    oooooooo I'm so envious......

I've got a major case of size envy. My iPhone 6 is great and very happy with it but every time I read how happy he/she is with the Plus I want it SO BADLY.

Enjoy your device!!!
    01-19-2015 02:29 PM
    Absolutely. I sold my Note 4 last week and picked up an unlocked 6 Plus from the Apple Store within an hr of selling it. I probably wouldn't have gotten the Note 4 in the first place had the 6 Plus been more readily available at launch.
    01-19-2015 03:50 PM
    Congratulations on the new device. I have also been back and forth with the iPhone 6 Plus and the Note 4. I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus and it was taking a long time to get to me so I got the Note 4 on launch day. After playing with the Note 4 for a week I as sold. I was adamant that I was going to return the iPhone 6 Plus as soon as it was delivered in the mail. But when the iPhone 6 Plus came I had to at least try it out. And I loved it. So I returned the Note 4 instead. After just 13 days, I missed the Note 4 and decided to return the iPhone 6 Plus and get the Note 4. Had the Note 4 for about a month and I was very happy, extremely happy. Made thread after thread on Android Central about how much I loved my Note 4 and all of it's cool features. But then I made the mistake of dusting off my iPad Air that I had in my work drawer. I get them for free at my job. Fired it up and was in love again. The iPad is the one device that has had my heart for the longest time. And firing it up reminded me of it. I was done with the great Note 4. Never had any problems with it, never thought that the iPhone 6 Plus was better. But the Note 4 didn't compare to my iPad Air/iPhone 6 Plus combo. So I sold the Note 4 just before the first of the year and got the iPhone 6 Plus and I'm using my iPad Air again. I feel like I have betrayed my Note 4 family. But the iPad is what got me.
    DX9, ladyc0524 and jdfry15 like this.
    01-19-2015 04:21 PM
    I just sold my 6 plus after 2 months and bought a 6, not seeing any real world difference besides screen size and bit better battery life.
    01-19-2015 04:45 PM
    The screen size and battery r my main 2 reasons I love this phone. That's the only thing I liked better about the note than the iPhone 6. Now looking back the iPhone 6 screen is way too small for me. Still an incredible phone though.
    01-19-2015 05:35 PM
    When I owned the 6 Plus, I always felt like it was the love child of a Note and an iPhone. I've owned all three (6, 6+, Note 4). Makes sense that it was the perfect solution for you. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    01-19-2015 09:50 PM
    Enjoy your new phone!!
    01-21-2015 01:56 PM
    Enjoy the new phone!
    01-21-2015 04:03 PM
    I came from the G3 to iPhone 6 to note 4 for the last two months. Traded for the 6 plus a few days ago. I agree with you I'm glad I'm back with iOS. I do like android but it's always causing problems or starts running so slow after a few months. The note 4 is a great device. Best android phone but the 6 plus is so smooth and everything just works the way it should.
    01-23-2015 02:02 PM
    I had the Note 3 before my 6 Plus. Couldn't be any happier to be back in iOS. I'm deeply invested in the Apple ecosystem: iPhone, iPad, and MacBook
    01-23-2015 02:31 PM