How can I route calls just to the phone and pause the speaker sound?

EarleD

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
BT Question

I just got my 6+. Loving it so far. But I do have a question.

When listening to my BT speaker and i get a phone call the call goes thru the speaker.

Is there a way
to route the calls just to the phone and pause the speakers sound? My old android phone
had the option to have media play thru speaker and phone thru the phone.

bsmith0731

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: BT Question

I just got my 6+. Loving it so far. But I do have a question.

When listening to my BT speaker and i get a phone call the call goes thru the speaker.

Is there a way
to route the calls just to the phone and pause the speakers sound? My old android phone
had the option to have media play thru speaker and phone thru the phone.

You have to do it manually each time to my knowledge..

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

When you answer the call, you simply choose which device you want to talk through. The problem is that a singular setting within bluetooth to play media via bluetooth by direct calls to the phone, with todays standards, would also do the same to ALL bluetooth devices, most of which are in car/hands free related devices for most consumers. Hopefully in the future, Apple will supply the iPhone with the ability to have different "profiles" for bluetooth so that in home BT accessories and in car BT units can have separate settings.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I think it only shows "audio source" when its connected to a bluetooth accessory...but if I'm not mistaken, this button takes the place of the normal "speaker" button (which is what shows up when the device is not connected to anything).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner