Switched my 6 for the +...... Best decision ever!

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
What case (if you are) are you using? I'm curious.

lol yes glad to be a part of the big bosses! Gotta say it seems so much easier to type on this larger keyboard, feel like I can type away without having to look at the keyboard and make sure I'm pressing the correct key. As far as a case I bought the iPhone red leather case (same as I had on my iPhone 6) but except for the first few hours of having the phone in the case I've been going NEKED! Getting used to the feel of the phone, I do have small hands so it's definitely a two handed device but I think that with the amazing battery life and awesome screen, they're trade offs I'm willing to make. If your on the fence about getting one, get it.

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
People look at my + and wow.. That's huge .. But I couldn't imagine having anything smaller. It's the perfect size for me.

It did probably keep me from buying a iPad mini.. But that's about it. I love everything about it

WH1T3H4T

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Congrats!!! Lol I'm contemplating doing that myself but I'm determined to stick it out and see if these rumored "s" models make it to light.

They will be coming out for a fact. Nothing too major; dual-lens camera & 'force touch' and a few more goodies. Also, another 'maybe,' that it might come out with a new color. Product (red.) 'fire engine red'

WH1T3H4T

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
lol yes glad to be a part of the big bosses! Gotta say it seems so much easier to type on this larger keyboard, feel like I can type away without having to look at the keyboard and make sure I'm pressing the correct key. As far as a case I bought the iPhone red leather case (same as I had on my iPhone 6) but except for the first few hours of having the phone in the case I've been going NEKED! Getting used to the feel of the phone, I do have small hands so it's definitely a two handed device but I think that with the amazing battery life and awesome screen, they're trade offs I'm willing to make. If your on the fence about getting one, get it.

Already did! I love my PLUS!

WH1T3H4T

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
I have an upgrade, but I'm holding out for the 6s Plus in September, even if I have to buy a new battery for my iP 5.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Wish I had the patience to wait for the 6SPLUS, I pulled the trigger for the 6PLUS about a month or so ago; I'm in love! LOL

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR