Switched my 6 for the +...... Best decision ever!

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I sometimes get made fun of due to the large size of my phone. My manager calls it a boombox...My protective case makes it an easy target Congrats man its the best phone i've owned to date and i've had tons of phones.

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I sometimes get made fun of due to the large size of my phone. My manager calls it a boombox...My protective case makes it an easy target Congrats man its the best phone i've owned to date and i've had tons of phones.

It really does feel like a whole new phone, this battery though!! Wow! I took it off the charger this morning at 7 am and it's still going! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421212185.426734.jpg

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I sold my 6 plus today after 2 months and got a 6, too big and heavy in the pocket and getting in and out of a car all day, and on the job. Its a good office phone but too big for my business uses. A case makes it even bigger, had the Apple leather but really needed something stronger but it would of been HUGE. Was good over the holidays at home but now back at work it was annoying. Even with a case you have to baby it.
Got a Lifeproof Fre thrown in for $20 and its all good.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I sold my 6 plus today after 2 months and got a 6, too big and heavy in the pocket and getting in and out of a car all day, and on the job. Its a good office phone but too big for my business uses. A case makes it even bigger, had the Apple leather but really needed something stronger but it would of been HUGE. Was good over the holidays at home but now back at work it was annoying. Even with a case you have to baby it.

I thought the same thing. I switched back to the 5s for a few days due to the size especially since I drive a lot. After a few days I switched back to the plus. I had large phones before this including the note series. But overall I really appreciate the plus. I'm not worried about bending or Anything else. I just enjoy the phone. Everyone has different needs though and I'm glad you like the 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kousuke18

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Started off with the 6 because I thought the 6+ was way too big for a phone. After 2 months with the 6, I was disappointed with the battery life and screen size/resolution so I decided to buy and test out the 6+. Sold the 6 within 3 days of owning the 6+ and have never looked back. I should have bought the 6+ in the first place so I wouldn't have lost money upgrading...

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Wish I had the patience to wait for the 6SPLUS, I pulled the trigger for the 6PLUS about a month or so ago; I'm in love! LOL

lol, I feel you on this. I went out and picked up a plus yesterday. Coming from an iPhone 5. My eyes and thumbs thank me. Lol

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site

I was one that swapped a Plus for a 6. Like you sort of said, on the weekend, lounging around, I miss the Plus. When I'm running around all week at work I'm thankful to have the 6.

The iPhone 7 would ideally transform back and forth as you need it to from a 7 to a 7 Plus. :)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
Yup. I did the same. I did love how well the iPhone 6 fit in my hands but I did want a bigger screen.

Moved to 6 plus and it is awesome. I now rarely use my iPad anymore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro