01-14-2015 12:18 AM
    Congrats on the new phone!
    01-14-2015 12:26 AM
    Welcome to the party!!
    01-14-2015 12:05 PM
    I switch note 4 for the +. Lol.
    I just sold my Note 4 1 hr ago also and went to the Apple Store and picked up a 64GB Space Grey 6 Plus lol
    01-14-2015 07:07 PM
    Congrats on your purchase!! Welcome to the 6 Plus family
    01-14-2015 08:24 PM
    Nicely done. I did the same after a week with the iPhone 6. Glad I didn't go past the 14 return period. That would have been bad...
    01-14-2015 09:05 PM
    I sold my 6 plus today after 2 months and got a 6, too big and heavy in the pocket and getting in and out of a car all day, and on the job. Its a good office phone but too big for my business uses. A case makes it even bigger, had the Apple leather but really needed something stronger but it would of been HUGE. Was good over the holidays at home but now back at work it was annoying. Even with a case you have to baby it.
    Got a Lifeproof Fre thrown in for $20 and its all good.
    01-15-2015 04:11 AM
    I sold my 6 plus today after 2 months and got a 6, too big and heavy in the pocket and getting in and out of a car all day, and on the job. Its a good office phone but too big for my business uses. A case makes it even bigger, had the Apple leather but really needed something stronger but it would of been HUGE. Was good over the holidays at home but now back at work it was annoying. Even with a case you have to baby it.
    I thought the same thing. I switched back to the 5s for a few days due to the size especially since I drive a lot. After a few days I switched back to the plus. I had large phones before this including the note series. But overall I really appreciate the plus. I'm not worried about bending or Anything else. I just enjoy the phone. Everyone has different needs though and I'm glad you like the 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    mumfoau likes this.
    01-15-2015 09:49 PM
    I just sold my Note 4 1 hr ago also and went to the Apple Store and picked up a 64GB Space Grey 6 Plus lol
    Silver 6plus 64gb.
    01-18-2015 04:27 PM
    Started off with the 6 because I thought the 6+ was way too big for a phone. After 2 months with the 6, I was disappointed with the battery life and screen size/resolution so I decided to buy and test out the 6+. Sold the 6 within 3 days of owning the 6+ and have never looked back. I should have bought the 6+ in the first place so I wouldn't have lost money upgrading...
    Just_Me_D and shief24 like this.
    01-18-2015 06:40 PM
    Wish I had the patience to wait for the 6SPLUS, I pulled the trigger for the 6PLUS about a month or so ago; I'm in love! LOL
    lol, I feel you on this. I went out and picked up a plus yesterday. Coming from an iPhone 5. My eyes and thumbs thank me. Lol
    01-18-2015 07:21 PM
    I was one that swapped a Plus for a 6. Like you sort of said, on the weekend, lounging around, I miss the Plus. When I'm running around all week at work I'm thankful to have the 6.

The iPhone 7 would ideally transform back and forth as you need it to from a 7 to a 7 Plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    01-19-2015 07:54 PM
    Yup. I did the same. I did love how well the iPhone 6 fit in my hands but I did want a bigger screen.

Moved to 6 plus and it is awesome. I now rarely use my iPad anymore.
    01-19-2015 07:58 PM
    I was one of the biggest Note 4 supporters at Android Central and I did the same thing...again. Something about the 6 Plus.
    hatchettjack likes this.
    01-19-2015 10:31 PM
    I was one of the biggest Note 4 supporters at Android Central and I did the same thing...again. Something about the 6 Plus.
    It's just an all around awesome phone/experience! I love it as well!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    01-19-2015 10:36 PM
    It's just an all around awesome phone/experience! I love it as well!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    It really is. The Note 4 kills it on features. And I still believe that the Note 4 has a better camera and better screen. But in overall performance, I have not seen anything on the market that performs better than the iPhone 6 Plus. And it's beautiful to boot.
    01-19-2015 10:51 PM
    Yeah I saw your posts when I was over there when I had the Note. I was all into everything as well. It's a great device no question. I obviously missed IOS and the iPhone for various reasons. Tons of features on the Note which in all honestly hardly used and I agree the camera is great. Only worked well for me with Still Shots. When there was a little bit of motion pic was blurred especially when you have a few kids your taking pics of That's where my iPhone does so much better. However, when you have an iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini, Apple TV, iPod touch, iMac, wife's 5S and even an AirPort Extreme it just makes sense to keep it all in the family
    01-20-2015 05:40 AM
    Yeah I saw your posts when I was over there when I had the Note. I was all into everything as well. It's a great device no question. I obviously missed IOS and the iPhone for various reasons. Tons of features on the Note which in all honestly hardly used and I agree the camera is great. Only worked well for me with Still Shots. When there was a little bit of motion pic was blurred especially when you have a few kids your taking pics of That's where my iPhone does so much better. However, when you have an iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad mini, Apple TV, iPod touch, iMac, wife's 5S and even an AirPort Extreme it just makes sense to keep it all in the family
    I've been an avid Android fan for years (since the OG Droid X). I really only got into Android because BlackBerry was lacking and I was on Verizon so I had no other legit options. Over the years I have dabbled in iOS and always like it, but always get wooed by the flash and flare of an Android device. I have no hatred for Android at all, but unless you get a Nexus device, it seems like it can be a bit of a cluster eff. I had a Nexus 5 for almost a year, and I really liked it, but the battery was terrible. So I thought the Nexus 6 would solve my problems and I got one recently and just sold it to buy a 6 Plus. The Nexus 6 just seems like a gigantic phone just for the sake of being gigantic. No real bonus to being huge. And it wasn't any faster or better than the 5 aside from battery life. Sure they can do great things, but the simplistic beauty of iOS and iPhones, along with the fact that they do about 99.9% of what I want a phone to do and I'm moving over to the iOS train. I'm going to lose out on some apps that I paid for, so I'll have to slowly get those back. Even though I don't have my 6 Plus yet, I'm not regretting the decision.

Now to sell off a spare kidney to pick up an MBA.....
    DX9 and mumfoau like this.
    01-21-2015 10:17 AM
43 12