You are in your 14 day return window? I would return it, get refund and buy another. I wouldn't even bother going down the Apple store genius route. Back it up and ditch it. I have had a 6 plus and now a 6 since release and have never had those problems, they are 16Gb though.
    Pretty sure I'd still have to pay ATT a restocking fee if I did that.
    01-26-2015 07:39 PM
    Oh please. You don't even know. He's been posting about his indecisiveness at AC since at least last May.
    We've been hearing about it here for a long time too.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    01-26-2015 07:45 PM
    i couldn't agree more. we use these as advice.. not for people to say comments if you don't care to help out the user curious about finding out and making sure what device they want ..... THEN don't be jerk and post stuff about looking at other threads
    01-26-2015 08:10 PM
    i couldn't agree more. we use these as advice.. not for people to say comments if you don't care to help out the user curious about finding out and making sure what device they want ..... THEN don't be jerk and post stuff about looking at other threads
    Exactly, really I don't know why I don't just report those posts. Seriously, in what way do I care if I made similar threads about this and in what way does it continue ad better the conversation? All there doing is trolling.
    01-26-2015 08:25 PM
    Pretty sure I'd still have to pay ATT a restocking fee if I did that.
    The thing I find funniest out of all of this is that you actually bought the phone through the carrier knowing they charge a re-stocking fee instead of just buying the phone from Apple when you know you have a history of returning things.

I actually think that your restored phone as new is working just fine and this touch responsiveness is all in your head because you seem to look for anything wrong with what you currently own. I really hope when you get older you don't have this much trouble buying cars.
    Les74 likes this.
    01-26-2015 08:25 PM
    You haven't been here or on Android Central long enough to make a judgement call on this particular member. You could have just gave him all these phones as a gift and he'll still find something wrong with each and every one of them.
    01-26-2015 08:27 PM
    The thing I find funniest out of all of this is that you actually bought the phone through the carrier knowing they charge a re-stocking fee instead of just buying the phone from Apple when you know you have a history of returning things.

I actually think that your restored phone as new is working just fine and this touch responsiveness is all in your head because you seem to look for anything wrong with what you currently own. I really hope when you get older you don't have this much trouble buying cars.
    The reason I went through ATT is that, due to upgrade complications, I couldn't go through Apple. It was way easier going through ATT. Also, please don't act like you know me or my situation please.
    01-26-2015 08:33 PM
    The reason I went through ATT is that, due to upgrade complications, I couldn't go through Apple. It was way easier going through ATT. Also, please don't act like you know me or my situation please.
    I'm not acting.
    Lesawags likes this.
    01-26-2015 08:34 PM
    I'm not acting.
    But you don't know me and wether I am making stuff up or not. So I'm kinda tired of people pretending to know wether or not im making stuff up and basically trolling me and making fun of me whenever I post something. I doubt that acceptable per the agreement to post in these forums.
    01-26-2015 08:37 PM
    I'm not acting.
    And another thing, I know that I have OCD ok, so you don't need to remind me that it's hard to tell what's a real issue and what's in my head. So unless you know what that is like, then please stop talking.
    01-26-2015 08:39 PM
    That's weird. It worked just about a month ago when I tried it.
    I always thought we couldn't download apps outside the App Store unless we are jail broken?
    01-26-2015 08:42 PM
    I think I'll try another restore and see if that does it. It's annoying setting up the phone again though. I'll keep the appointment in the mean time though. I'm afraid they won't find anything though.
    Don't do the restore through iTunes. If you have been.
    01-26-2015 09:09 PM
    Don't do the restore through iTunes. If you have been.
    Nah, I've been doing it from device. Setting up as new device.
    01-26-2015 10:11 PM
    Keep in mind if you swap it out at Apple you'll get a refurb. Most likely it'll have problems as well but you'll have to search for them. Some aren't as obvious so you should probably search for every known issue just to see if it applies to your new..well...refurb iphone.

If I were you, I'd go to that AT&T store because they understand you and your complications. Sure, you'll have to pay another activation fee and restock fee, but that's the price of being you.
    01-27-2015 12:33 AM
    I always thought we couldn't download apps outside the App Store unless we are jail broken?
    You can. How it works is a provisioning profile is set up on your device allowing an application to run without it technically being on the App Store.

Developers use it all the time to beta test apps before a release on the App Store, and sometimes a developer will create an emulator and use a provisioning profile to distribute it to other devices without using the App Store. Same concept applies here as far as I know.
    01-27-2015 12:33 AM
    Keep in mind if you swap it out at Apple you'll get a refurb. Most likely it'll have problems as well but you'll have to search for them. Some aren't as obvious so you should probably search for every known issue just to see if it applies to your new..well...refurb iphone.

If I were you, I'd go to that AT&T store because they understand you and your complications. Sure, you'll have to pay another activation fee and restock fee, but that's the price of being you.
    Try harder please
    01-27-2015 02:10 AM
    And another thing, I know that I have OCD .
    Well, there it is in a nutshell, folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-27-2015 06:32 AM

That doesn't mean Im making everything up though. I'm just prefacing by saying that.
    01-27-2015 10:22 AM

And also, the touch response issue is a known thing, so I'm not imagining it
    01-27-2015 10:49 AM
    That doesn't mean Im making everything up though. I'm just prefacing by saying that.
    No. It means that no matter what you will find something wrong with anything.
    Les74 likes this.
    01-27-2015 12:23 PM
    See I knew this would happen. You make too many hasty decisions. Please next time take your time and research before you buy a product.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six
    BreakingKayfabe and Lesawags like this.
    01-27-2015 01:05 PM
    See I knew this would happen. You make too many hasty decisions. Please next time take your time and research before you buy a product.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six
    He made an appointment with Apple. They'll help him more than we've already tried.

Good luck, OP.
    01-27-2015 01:11 PM
197 ... 678