What

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    I took it to mean that you cant make any progress or decisions if your just standing there being undecisive and not moving.
    zerog46 likes this.
    01-17-2015 04:24 AM
    I took it to mean that you cant make any progress or decisions if your just standing there being undecisive and not moving.
    What a concept...lol.
    robbrick likes this.
    01-17-2015 01:31 PM
    Okay, so, where are we? Did we get an iPhone 6 Plus, or?

I want an end to this 'film'. Alternatively, do I have to wait for the Blu-Ray, with the alternate ending?
    kch50428 and zerog46 like this.
    01-17-2015 08:34 PM

I want an end to this 'film'. Alternatively, do I have to wait for the Blu-Ray, with the alternate ending?
    I can't get any device until my refund from Motorola comes in. So, I'm waiting for that to process through. In the mean time, it'll give me more time to think.
    01-17-2015 10:53 PM

If the past is prologue, the sequel to this film will be out in a couple of months.
    BreakingKayfabe and Les74 like this.
    01-17-2015 11:09 PM
    "More time to think"...lol
    01-17-2015 11:25 PM
    And when the "final" choice is made, I look forward to the 6 dozen threads about which case to buy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-17-2015 11:33 PM
    I don't want this to end. This is entertaining...
    zerog46 likes this.
    01-17-2015 11:37 PM
    WOOOSH→time flies when your having fun!

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    01-17-2015 11:58 PM
    I know right. That comment made me blow coffee through my nose, and got my bag all wet ...
    cwbcpa likes this.
    01-18-2015 11:13 AM
    I don't see the problem with that, though. I can't even get anything until that refund goes through so why not just think on it a bit more. Again, I can find reasons in favor of both the note and 6 plus. Although I'm leaning towards the 6 plus still.

Of course, maybe I'm overanalyzing.
    01-18-2015 05:54 PM
    But having said that I do really like a lot of what the note 4 does. Again, there's that screen and removable battery. Plus, I still think I'd like to go with a android phone for a year. Been using iOS for so long it could be a nice change of pace. I'm trying to lessen my reliance on Apple also and go with different hardware makers and ecosystems. And just pick the right tool for the job regardless of OS or maker
    01-18-2015 06:10 PM
    We'll let android central know.
    mumfoau and anon(153966) like this.
    01-18-2015 07:10 PM
    We'll let android central know.
    On a serious note, AC would eat them alive. All that indecisiveness would absolutely infuriate some of the die hard Androidians. Some of the XDA veterans who linger on AC, they'd be like Sean x1000.
    01-18-2015 07:16 PM
    And apparently they've already got the indecisiveness spread over there too. They don't have enough posts for anyone to notice like we do here though.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=475063
    01-18-2015 07:36 PM
    On a serious note, AC would eat them alive. All that indecisiveness would absolutely infuriate some of the die hard Androidians. Some of the XDA veterans who linger on AC, they'd be like Sean x1000.
    That's pretty cool Androidians.

01-18-2015 07:38 PM
    I think that all the different mobile nations areas have fanatics. I just remember the extremity of Android fans.

I'm curious, who do you think is the most extreme out of the OS wars right now?
    01-18-2015 07:41 PM
    I think that all the different mobile nations areas have fanatics. I just remember the extremity of Android fans.

I'm curious, who do you think is the most extreme out of the OS wars right now?
    When I had a HTC EVO 3D back in 2011 I was on AC. The EVO fell apart and I went back to iPhone and got a 4S. I announced it on AC that I was leaving and got BBQ'd big time lol. "Take your iPhone and shove it" lol.

01-18-2015 07:46 PM
    When I had a HTC EVO 3D back in 2011 I was on AC. The EVO fell apart and I went back to iPhone and got a 4S. I announced it on AC that I was leaving and got BBQ'd big time lol. "Take your iPhone and shove it" lol.

I've seen similar reactions on this site and crackberry. It seems to happen on all the sites. Webos nations is friendly enough though. I've never been on the windows forum.

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    01-18-2015 07:52 PM
    I don't see the problem with that, though. I can't even get anything until that refund goes through so why not just think on it a bit more. Again, I can find reasons in favor of both the note and 6 plus. Although I'm leaning towards the 6 plus still.

Of course, maybe I'm overanalyzing.
    Maybe??? It's not like the fate of your first born child depends on it.
    BreakingKayfabe and Premium1 like this.
    01-18-2015 08:12 PM
    Man Raven, I remember when I was using Android devices a few months ago you were trying to decide on a phone and you still haven't made up your mind. LOL Crowd sourced affirmation is a dangerous drug man! Don't let it get the best of you!

Trust me, I know as I've switched between platforms quite a few times and I've made threads about being done switching only to switch again. Just use what you like, opinions of others who won't be using the device be damned!
    01-18-2015 08:27 PM
    I feel like regardless of what you choose you are going to come back a few months (or weeks later) and be like I am thinking about getting x device. With so many choices, and the variety of OS's out there, along with your seeming decisiveness, I just feel like you will never truly be happy with 1 device.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    01-18-2015 09:50 PM

01-18-2015 09:53 PM
    But having said that I do really like a lot of what the note 4 does. Again, there's that screen and removable battery. Plus, I still think I'd like to go with a android phone for a year. Been using iOS for so long it could be a nice change of pace. I'm trying to lessen my reliance on Apple also and go with different hardware makers and ecosystems. And just pick the right tool for the job regardless of OS or maker
    Sometimes change is nice. I've been back and forth between OS's far too much and sometimes it has been costly. I don't regret it one bit getting rid of my Note 4 and getting the 6 Plus last week. There were a lot of great things I liked about the Note and many things I disliked. The dislikes started to get bigger so I needed to make the switch.

Having iMessage back is great. Getting nice clear pics and videos from friends and family is great again. Obviously like many people here and on Android central many people they know have iPhones. More then 80% of people I message have iPhones. So it makes sense.

Things my 6 Plus does so much better then the Note 4 for me are:
    1) Lockscreen notifications are no contest. Being able to simply reply to texts, emails and even delete emails from the Lockscreen with the Touch ID is simply perfect.
    2) Finger Print scanner sucks on the Note. Setting up was fine and detected my finger each time but when using it, it probably worked 25% of the time. It was frustrating.
    3) Amazing battery life. Just love the amount of usage I can get on a single charge.
    4) Google Music and Chromecast. Yes I don't understand how my iPhone never has a single problem or hiccup casting to Chromecast. The amount of disconnects and pulling my hair out with the Note just drove me insane. Skipping songs is instant and everything runs perfect with the 6 Plus.
    5) Note 4 speaker is not good at all and even watching videos and listening to music I needed to put my hand over the speaker to deflect the sound making it louder. Never liked speakers being placed on the back of a phone. iPhone speaker location and sound is perfect.
    6) Battery Life is simply amazing on the 6 Plus. Did I mention that already?
    7) Camera. Definitely like the speed and the quality of the iPhone. Too many inconsistent pictures with the Note. Just by someone moving a tad in a picture the person is blurred with the Note. With still pictures the Note was great.

Don't get me wrong the Note is a great device. Like the widgets, was able to install XBMC right on the phone, more freedom with everything.

It all boils down to what you want your phone to do. I have no regrets getting rid of the Note 4. I lost some things leaving Android but what I gained written above far outweighs it. At least try the Note and then decide.
    jianrong likes this.
    01-19-2015 06:54 AM
    Sometimes change is nice. I've been back and forth between OS's far too much and sometimes it has been costly. I don't regret it one bit getting rid of my Note 4 and getting the 6 Plus last week. There were a lot of great things I liked about the Note and many things I disliked. The dislikes started to get bigger so I needed to make the switch.

Having iMessage back is great. Getting nice clear pics and videos from friends and family is great again. Obviously like many people here and on Android central many people they know have iPhones. More then 80% of people I message have iPhones. So it makes sense.

Things my 6 Plus does so much better then the Note 4 for me are:
    1) Lockscreen notifications are no contest. Being able to simply reply to texts, emails and even delete emails from the Lockscreen with the Touch ID is simply perfect.
    2) Finger Print scanner sucks on the Note. Setting up was fine and detected my finger each time but when using it, it probably worked 25% of the time. It was frustrating.
    3) Amazing battery life. Just love the amount of usage I can get on a single charge.
    4) Google Music and Chromecast. Yes I don't understand how my iPhone never has a single problem or hiccup casting to Chromecast. The amount of disconnects and pulling my hair out with the Note just drove me insane. Skipping songs is instant and everything runs perfect with the 6 Plus.
    5) Note 4 speaker is not good at all and even watching videos and listening to music I needed to put my hand over the speaker to deflect the sound making it louder. Never liked speakers being placed on the back of a phone. iPhone speaker location and sound is perfect.
    6) Battery Life is simply amazing on the 6 Plus. Did I mention that already?
    7) Camera. Definitely like the speed and the quality of the iPhone. Too many inconsistent pictures with the Note. Just by someone moving a tad in a picture the person is blurred with the Note. With still pictures the Note was great.

Don't get me wrong the Note is a great device. Like the widgets, was able to install XBMC right on the phone, more freedom with everything.

It all boils down to what you want your phone to do. I have no regrets getting rid of the Note 4. I lost some things leaving Android but what I gained written above far outweighs it. At least try the Note and then decide.
    He he he.. Like you I too got rid of my note 4. I actually sold higher for note 4 than what I brought on a contract. So. I just have a small top up for 6 plus.
    01-19-2015 11:17 AM
197 ... 34567 ...