Am I the only one who's comfortable with the stock keyboard?

Madlocks

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Am I the only one who's comfortable with the stock keyboard? I mean yes it's cool to have the option to change it but I like the stock keyboard , plus I'm still trying to get the hang of the stock keyboard in landscape mode on the 6 plus.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Stock Keyboard

I haven't even touched any of the 3rd party keyboards since I got my 6. This keyboard is just too good imo.

Sent from my Golden Apple Six

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site

I think the stock keyboard is fine. It may not have the fanciest features or the best auto memory, but works well overall. I haven't even tried a 3rd party keyboard on iOS.

leannelizabeth1

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site

I've tried several of the third party keyboards and I keep coming back to stock. The only feature that it doesn't currently have is swipe, which I would like. Other than that, it's pretty fantastic.

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site

I love the stock keyboard! No need to download a third party version

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

iDEVEL0P3R

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site

Same here, I've downloaded/ purchased the leading third party keyboard apps and I'm always coming back to stock. So much smoother in my opinion.

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Have no problem with the stock keyboard. Thought about changing but never did. I don't even have the predictive words active above the keyboard anymore

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I actually believe that the stock keyboard is the best that I have used on any platform including iOS. I am super accurate and fast with it. With the added size of the iPhone 6 Plus, the keyboard is a dream.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No, you are not the only one. Although, I've briefly tried a few 3rd party keyboards, I've since deleted them and have returned to the stock keyboard. I find it even easier to type on with my iPhone 6 Plus (primarily in portrait mode).

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one who's comfortable with the stock keyboard? I mean yes it's cool to have the option to change it but I like the stock keyboard , plus I'm still trying to get the hang of the stock keyboard in landscape mode on the 6 plus.

I have downloaded some keyboards and gave them a try but I always end up coming back to the stock keyboard.

Madlocks

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
A lot of my friends have changed there keyboards to 3 Party and are always telling me about them. I'm good though " If It Ain't Broke Don't Fix It " and I type super fast with it , don't wanna have to learn another keyboard.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Can't use the stock keyboard because it always predicts and corrects the wrong words. I got SwiftKey the first day I got the 6 plus and cant go back to stock

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox