Does anyone miss their iPhone 5S?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Anyone miss their 5s?

If you don't live it why not sell it- get max money now

My 5c doesn't have enough bands. My 6 gets coverage in a small city I frequent. Before I had to always have two different services, one only for that small city. The 6 works out there, so I kept it. Ah well. I still have my 5c, so I can still get my happy fix when needed.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site

Finally sold 6 plus and went back to 5S. Screen is great but lags too much and is just too cumbersome to use.

The plus is a joke imo. I tried to give apple the benefit of the doubt but it didn't work out. Poorly designed, iOS is crap on it, weak performance, can't even use it in landscape to type.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

To each there own. Must be a POS they way it's selling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I still have a 5S that I use as a backup. I gave my youngest son my tried and true iPhone 5 (his first phone) and he's as happy as can be. He's also very careful and responsible with it. Anyway, as speedy and as sleek as the iPhone 5S is, I still prefer to use my iPhone 6 Plus. I finally had the opportunity to restore it and set it up as new last night, and it is running like a champ. I very pleased with the 6 Plus.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

I think honestly as Apple fans you always want the latest and greatest but still look at the old models as classics.

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site

I can't say that I have, although the shape of the 5s was perfect for its size, I didn't think it would feel good to hold on larger sizes.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Finally sold 6 plus and went back to 5S. Screen is great but lags too much and is just too cumbersome to use.

The plus is a joke imo. I tried to give apple the benefit of the doubt but it didn't work out. Poorly designed, iOS is crap on it, weak performance, can't even use it in landscape to type.

Maybe with the 6S+ and 2gb of ram it will fix any issues people are having.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

To each there own. Must be a POS they way it's selling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats not really a good comparison. Just because something sells it can't be junk? There are plenty of products that sell that are junk (not saying the 6+ is "junk" or a "POS") but going solely by sales isn't necessarily an indicator.

oscarcanada

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't miss mine one bit. Sold it soon as I could....the size and quality of this screen I just amazing and now there's no need for me to be carrying my iPad for media and using Adams Office on my morning commute

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I find the design of the 5s to be more aesthetically pleasing than the 6. But no way would I return to the smaller display.

That's just me. Other people feel differently I'm sure.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I had the note 3 android but before that I had the iPhone 4 and I said I would not go back to iPhones until they get better and bigger and they've done that so I'm now with the iPhone 6 plus. And I just love love it.

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site

Call me crazy, but I miss my 5c every now and then. I can actually use it one handed! Something that's just not possible for me with the 6+. So small. fits in my pocket. Sigh. The good ole days. ;)

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site

I didn't bother with the 5S but had the 5 (so essentially the same...) but I don't really miss it at all. Sure it was a great phone when I had it but now that I have the 6 Plus, I couldn't imagine switching back...

anon(161369)

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I passed my 5s to my mom as a reliable smartphone and every time I see it I still look in awe at those chamfered edges and its tiny design, but I still love my 6plus and use it for everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk