Do you still carry a tablet?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Looking back, I never really carried my tablet so I'm in a better position now with the 6 Plus than i was before.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

rafic5

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Why would you want a tablet when you have an iphone 6 plus? It's just like one just get the apple watch and your all set.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Nah, my 6+ is not "just like" my Air 2. Not even close.

I have to agree. As much as I like the iPhone 6 Plus, the iPad Air presents a different experience. I am able to do everything on the iPhone that I could do on an iPad. But the feel is different. And the different experience is worth having two devices.

soogriff

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I still use my iPad Mini all the time. I prefer the larger screen for Clash of Clans. Such a better gaming experience.

Zyiros

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a Macbook Air and am receiving a Nexus 9 in a couple days. I'll be using my tablet for academic purposes (textbooks, notes, etc). I think the tablet is a good companion, but it certainly isn't for everyone.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

iDEVEL0P3R

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I disagree. The 5.5" 6+ is closer in size to the original iPhone of 3.5" than it is to the iPad mini at 7.9" or the full size iPad at 9.7".
Anyway, for me, I still use my full size iPad Air a lot and do not see the 6+ as a replacement for it. My kids have the iPad minis which I use sometimes, and i don't see the 6+ as a replacement for it either.

Anything 5.5 or more is a phablet? aka 'phone/ tablet.'

jakdillard

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I use my 6+ as my tablet, really with what I need it accommodates seeing how I just bought a 2014 13 inch mba that barely gets any use so I guess my 6+ is my go to device that can fill in for a laptop and negate the need for a tablet for me.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I currently have an iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Mini R, and IPad Air, I sure wish I hadn't purchased the Mini. My Plus has completely taken over the place where the Mini used to rest in my life. Honestly, I've misplaced my Mini, I know it's somewhere in my house, but I can't even be bothered to find it, when I do I will sell it. I do still use my Air though, I use it as a sort of Mini TV, it's also a great companion to my Xbox One, the Smart Glass app looks and works great on it.

In all, I think a full sized tablet is still worth having, but if I knew Apple was gonna release this huge phone I would have never bought the iPad Mini.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The great thing about having a tablet is that I can come home and put the phone away and just pick up the tablet that is more of a multimedia device.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I take my iPad every where. It's so convenient to have around. I love my MacBook but it gets heavy after awhile with the other stuff I have in my bag.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
I'd rather have a big phone than go back to carrying my iPad every damned where.

Now, I have a 6 Plus and a reliable network. I am happy to put the iPad down except for when necessary outside of the home.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I really like my iPad mini. I have an iPhone 6 Plus, but my mini is perfect for reading, surfing the web, watching movies, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods