Do you still carry a tablet?

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I can't come back to IOS till September but those that have been using the 6 Plus do you still feel a need to also have a tablet? I currently have a Nokia 1020 and a Nokia 2520 which I use in the office, I have a slight vision issue which by the end of the day if using the computer makes me crazy. I have been considering a iPad Mini 3 with the same capacity of the phone but is that overkill? I know down the road I am considering the watch. Thank you everyone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I still have an iPad Mini, but I rarely used it when I had the iPhone 5, and I'm sure I'll use it even less now that I have the iPhone 6 Plus. Keep in mind, however, that, at least in my regard, I did and do not use the iPad in the same manner as I use my iPhone. My iPad is more of a web browsing, news/forum reading, and multimedia device whereas my iPhone is my do-everything device...:)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sold my iPad 2 earlier this year to get money together for some Android device that I can't even remember. Now, the only iOS device or device period is my 6 Plus

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I still use my air for work and my mini for games and watching movies or tv shows. I have them so I use them. All for different things. Could I use the plus for everything? Yes but again I have the larger screens so why not.

Last edited:

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I didn't carry my iPad with me that many places before, but I take it with me even less. I still use my iPad when lounging at home, and I take it on long trips, though.

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Oh you got me......

And since I got my 6plus I have no need for a tablet. Gave my recently purchased tablet to my daughter after I accidentally destroyed hers. I just think people are hilarious feeling the need to own iPad, iPad mini, iPhone.is it really necessary to own an iPad Air and an iPad mini? Just seems wasteful to me. I do love my iPhone 6plus, even though it already bent a little. ( i bent it back in place easy enough).

Jean Sagarese

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
thanks everyone I stopped at the Apple Store on the way home. I got my parents a Nook for Christmas and will take them to B&N to learn how to use it. Already have decided to keep it even if they don't like it, no 4G/LTE on it but it can be used on the patio since I think it will hook up to the network from there.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Oh you got me......

And since I got my 6plus I have no need for a tablet. Gave my recently purchased tablet to my daughter after I accidentally destroyed hers. I just think people are hilarious feeling the need to own iPad, iPad mini, iPhone.is it really necessary to own an iPad Air and an iPad mini? Just seems wasteful to me. I do love my iPhone 6plus, even though it already bent a little. ( i bent it back in place easy enough).

You want to remember that while you're judging the book, the book is also judging you.

Stephen King

Last edited:

leannelizabeth1

Dec 20, 2014
Visit site
Nope. The 6 Plus is all I need. My husband has a 6 and an iPad Air. He enjoys the iPad. We have different preferences and that's just fine. For me an iPad would be a waste, but I can see why others would want one. Whatever floats your boat! 😀

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a 6 plus, mini 3 and air. I carry the 6 plus and mini around with me and use both, although sometimes I leave the mini at home and just use the plus. I only got the mini for watching videos whilst I commute. I use the air at home, however for short web browsing I usually just reach for my 6 plus. The plus is definitely my most used device out of the 3.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used my iPad much since I got my iPhone 6. I'm doing everything here.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal