New TapaTalk update is TERRIBLE!

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol mine started crashing like nuts. Why do they try to fix something that isn't broken. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I deleted Tapatalk then reinstalled. Seems like it may have fixed the crashing.

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Yep, worst tapatalk version ever. have to do a lot of clicking to get to my unread tab, before I was just able to open the app and there it was.

PRO version isn't on app store any more. I bought It long time ago, but doesn't exist anymore.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Pro is much better but it's zoomed in since it's not compatible with my iPhone 6? Everything is huge.

Yeah, I reinstalled the Pro version and used it for all of about 5 minutes before I deleted it. Being that it's not formatted for the larger display, it was a nuisance so I'll deal with the newest version until I connect my device to my MacBook and install the previous version via iTunes sync.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yep, worst tapatalk version ever. have to do a lot of clicking to get to my unread tab, before I was just able to open the app and there it was.

PRO version isn't on app store any more. I bought It long time ago, but doesn't exist anymore.

As stated by Zerog46,, Tapatalk Pro should be available in the Purchased section of the App Store.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
After finding everything, it's not that bad, except for the annoying blue strips on every post. Still like the old version better though.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I updated TapaTalk on my iPad but not my 5s.... With the larger screen of the Air2, it's not that bad, but I like the old version better. I'm using TapaTalk Pro and TapaTalk pre-update version on my 5s

Pale Wraith

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I finally found the stickies.
2e169c32ce806e39281c2b3fa22ff408.jpg

Pale Wraith

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Now if I can figure out how to get rid of the forums I'm not part of. How did they get added in the first place?

Edit: Figured it out. Navigation is horrible.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I updated TapaTalk on my iPad but not my 5s.... With the larger screen of the Air2, it's not that bad, but I like the old version better. I'm using TapaTalk Pro and TapaTalk pre-update version on my 5s

I'm doing the same thing. I'm sticking with the pre-update version on my 5s.