Is there anyone noticing their iPhone 6 plus taking low quality pictures?

sigma24

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I faced similar issue! Well, the problem was with camera lens. So I visited service center and problem resolved. Now it is absolutely fine. Just clicked a testing photo of iPad Air 2 with iPhone 6! It's fine! IMG_2953.JPG

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Did someone mention burgers?

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.

(Mustard, mayo, lettuce, pickles, raw onions, and cheddar please)

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
You're think about mustard.
Sour cream is nasty by itself, but it's good on something's. Mayonnaise is a MUST on sandwiches and burgers and hotdogs, etc!
Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

No wonder why you Americans so big and fat.. All that mayonnaise gets in your crazy asses

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Most of the time, people complaining about camera phones not taking good pictures have no idea what they are doing... Just my observation...

But how difficult is it to take a picture with an iPhone? If you can locate and start camera.app you can take a picture. There's more to it - I wonder if there was another app used that had a filter applied or if it's just bad. The sample images were not in the "no idea what they're doing" category IMO.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes like somebody already said, the opening in some cases aren't wide enough. If you use flash or you're in a low light area, it can cause glare on the lens, thus on the picture.

If OP has applied a full body screen protector, he should check whether there is an something for the camera lens.

In general: Just check everything before complaining

niko6666

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
If you didn't know what those 'dots' were, you clearly fail at taking pictures. Too funny. Your pictures are fine, you just need to find better lighting and areas to capture the absolute best exposure for the phone to take pictures. It's all good, happens to the best of us. Good luck!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I took a pic the other day on my stairs about 4-5 feet over a lamp and I had a very pronounced dot on the screen and pic that was lens flare. Same thing if I focus near a chandelier. 3 dots from 3 bulbs that are in the cameras view.
If a user wants great pictures on a iPhone they still have to put some effort into the process.
If you put a 3 thousand dollar camera in my hands right now I'll take some crappy pics cause I wouldn't know what I was doing. With time and effort and practice I may be able to take great pics. Same with a iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't find the original photo of the man that was posted. I thought it was a filter but in looking at some other photos with the iPhone 6 I wonder if the zoom was used? The digital zoom will pixelate and I am thinking that may have contributed to the problem along with low light noise reduction that can sometimes give a painted look if it's too aggressive.

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Indoor photos have so much noise and blur.. Don't understand why, outdoor photos are great ..,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427123537.847665.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73