Is there anyone noticing their iPhone 6 plus taking low quality pictures?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This is the third iPhone 6 plus that I've ever used but this one seems to have weird camera problem. And for someone who said I probably just don't know how take pictures, I think everyone can take a descent picture, even my two year old kid can do it. No negativity being presented, just stating fact.

The dots on the screen are light refraction from a direct source of light...it'll happen on ANY camera, regardless of quality or price.

And no, everyone can't take a *decent picture. There is certainly a skill to it. It's what makes the iPhone's run of great smart phone cameras so great though is that it makes taking great pictures very easy and convenient for pretty much anyone to uses it.

Honestly, when I first read this, I was certain that your phone was probably broken...but now, after seeing your pictures...I think you just need to practice taking better pictures, or maybe give us better examples of pictures with the "problem" you're experiencing.

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
The dots on the screen are light refraction from a direct source of light...it'll happen on ANY camera, regardless of quality or price.

And no, everyone can't take a *decent picture. There is certainly a skill to it. It's what makes the iPhone's run of great smart phone cameras so great though is that it makes taking great pictures very easy and convenient for pretty much anyone to uses it.

Honestly, when I first read this, I was certain that your phone was probably broken...but now, after seeing your pictures...I think you just need to practice taking better pictures, or maybe give us better examples of pictures with the "problem" you're experiencing.

See for yourself. I think anyone can take a decent picture. And also, I just posted the one where i noticed It was low quality when I took it and it shouldn't be like that, I had 4 of them, all turned out the same.

Also, I did a little research about it and some people are experiencing the same thing with their iPhone 6, you should look it up on the apple community website.

Last edited:

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
some people posted about the green dot whenever they tried taking pictures too. Also, they posted about the painted looking picture like( watercolor effect), so I doubt all of us just don't know how to take pictures properly. I tried posting the link so you can read it, but for some reason I have to wait for this website's approval.

Last edited:

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Same
8cd86ef20c37f5da94bdc983a05a597a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
some people posted about the green dot whenever they tried taking pictures too. Also, they posted about the painted looking picture like( watercolor effect), so I doubt all of us just don't know how to take pictures properly. I tried posting the link so you can read it, but for some reason I have to wait for this website's approval.

I took a peek at that link you provided...which FYI was about a different phone all together. I don't know what to tell you, I have no problems with the pictures taken on my iPhone 6 Plus...if you feel yours is faulty, take it back, pretty easy answer given how effortlessly they'll give you a new one. That whole thread was pretty much all one person complaining that he didn't want to take the phone back and wanted apple employees to monitor the boards...I'd hardly call that evidence of a wide spread problem.

You have a faulty device that has an issue that most people don't experience...if you feel you can take a decent picture, then what else is there to discuss here? Take it back.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This thread reminds me of another thread a few months ago. The one where someone looked at the OP's photo EXIF data. Some photos had not even been taken with an iPhone.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I took a peek at that link you provided...which FYI was about a different phone all together. I don't know what to tell you, I have no problems with the pictures taken on my iPhone 6 Plus...if you feel yours is faulty, take it back, pretty easy answer given how effortlessly they'll give you a new one. That whole thread was pretty much all one person complaining that he didn't want to take the phone back and wanted apple employees to monitor the boards...I'd hardly call that evidence of a wide spread problem.

You have a faulty device that has an issue that most people don't experience...if you feel you can take a decent picture, then what else is there to discuss here? Take it back.

I doubt they would take this since they replaced my phone a week ago, it got bent. that's why I posted here to hear other people's experience with their iPhone 6 plus, I wanted to investigate first and see. When I saw the posts in the apple community website, yes they weren't all iPhone 6 plus, but mostly I've read Was for iPhone 6.

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
This thread reminds me of another thread a few months ago. The one where someone looked at the OP's photo EXIF data. Some photos had not even been taken with an iPhone.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

If you happen to find that thread again, mind posting the link here? Unfortunately I used my iPhone taking those pictures.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2