Is there anyone noticing their iPhone 6 plus taking low quality pictures?

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyone noticing their iPhone 6 plus low quality camera pictures? For some reason, all the pictures I tried to take look lifeless and bland, I tried adjusting the brightness but it's still the same. I have had 3 iPhone 6 plus already since 2 got broken but I never had a problem with those 2, just this one. I doubt my camera lens has something on it or anything like that.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I use the stock camera and it takes great pictures. Best camera on a phone that I've had anyway.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My nephew used to take pictures with the worst quality ever. Seems to be a protective clear sticker on the camera lens. Once removed, the quality of the pictures improved.

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I own both iPhone 6 plus and note 4 and honestly I can't tell the difference between the note 4's 16mp camera and the iPhone 6 plus, I even think the iPhone 6's pictures look more natural and crispier than the note 4s.
having said that, if you don't like the pictures of the iPhone 6, I am afraid that A: you are very picky, B: there is something wrong with the phone.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Maybe OP has a higher standard for what is a "good picture".

Given the kind of cameras I have access to between me and my wife...I kind of doubt it. Any person with high end cameras would also know the limits and potentials of the iPhone 6 (and any smart phone really), and would understand where it should perform.

The fact that OP said "I never had a problem with my previous two devices" says either that the device they have right now is faulty, or they just aren't very good at taking pictures. Others had offered the "broken device" option, I was simply providing the other.

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Here's a sample picture where I got surprised when I took it, my husband looked like he wasn't real.

I didn't even realize it until I was about to upload it the next day. Good thing I took a couple here's another one

Last edited:

anon9177984

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
And then now, this morning, it seems like everything is fine but when you try taking pictures of something like the sunligh, there's a green small dot that appears. Here it is

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is the third iPhone 6 plus that I've ever used but this one seems to have weird camera problem. And for someone who said I probably just don't know how take pictures, I think everyone can take a descent picture, even my two year old kid can do it. No negativity being presented, just stating fact.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73