iPhone 6 Plus Battery Life

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Dang that stinks. Good thing I don't have it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I mean most you won't have issues with. But that's one reason I'll pay more and get one brand new to have no worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I mean most you won't have issues with. But that's one reason I'll pay more and get one brand new to have no worries.

Valid point there! Wasn't always so complicated to transact via Craigslist.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Valid point there! Wasn't always so complicated to transact via Craigslist.

Agree. I used to do lots of deals via there. Too many crazy people and scammers these days.

fergus.deguzman

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Try a reboot. My iPhone 6 Plus will easily go all day and night with moderate to heavy use. On my heaviest day of use with it thus far, I went to bed with 55% remaining charge after using it almost constantly for a minimum of 12 hours. Also, if you haven't already, it wouldn't hurt to install a fresh copy of iOS 8.1.2 and then set up the device as new.

Not knowing how much you use the 6 plus, but I use mine fairly heavily day to day (mostly browsing the web, and occasionally playing games).

I woke up at 9am today, and it's now 2:42pm and I've only got 45% left. I'd say it's way better than the iPhone 5s but still questioning how much battery I SHOULD as people have boasted.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
That's how I get the majority of my phones as well. Shoot, I swapped my 128gb space gray for a 128gb gold. I only deal with people who meet in stores, so the phones can be verified. Anyone who is legit, should have no problems meeting at a store.

That's exactly how I got my 6 Plus! Shoot, Craigslist is how I get ALL of my phones! Lol

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My plus kills my wife's 6 .. So far today off charger at 630am it's now 1215 and at 85% some days i go home at 60% at 5pm
Better than any iPhone I have had

crankerchick

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I can take my phone off the charger at 730a and take into to my work that is a cell signal black hole, text and iMessage all day, listen to music and/or watch podcasts on wifi for 4-6 hours, and use Facebook throughout the day and still have 20% remaining by 9pm. Give it time to improve. I leave wifi and Bluetooth on all day and let most apps do background refresh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I get all day battery life even under heavy usage(for me). Everyone has a different definition of heavy usage. My teenage daughter has the 6 and she gets all day from it as well. Being a teen I know she is texting and using social media a lot too. I would image the Plus does better but without doing exactly the same thing on each phone it's hard to say how much better.

epic800

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I am getting decent battery life. I unplugged my phone at 3 A.M this morning and I am currently at 58%. The main thing that kills my battery is Snapchat, which I use pretty often.

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting pretty much a day and a half. I use this device and my work phone a lot. Have a ton of email accounts syncing to it and Facebook and other social networks. Listen to music and watch some kind of video service whether it's Netflix or the WWE network

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen