I've been getting a lot of text messages twice lately. I'm just posting to see if anyone else is having the same issue on Big Red or any other carrier.
    12-21-2014 06:50 PM
    I get emails just about everyday since I bought the 6, but no texts.
    You might call customer service to see what's happening.
    12-21-2014 06:59 PM
    I have been with Verizon Wireless for many years and they never bother me. A couple emails occasional but never excessive.
    12-21-2014 07:30 PM
    I see the same issue. Get the same message Twice. Only happens to me when using an iPhone. I'm assuming it's just some type of bug. Nothing major but it happens

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+
    mmohn01 likes this.
    12-21-2014 08:27 PM
    I would go to Sprint in a heartbeat because they charge half of what Verizon charges. The only problem is Sprint doesn't have the total area that Verizon has. From what I've heard from other people who do have Sprint at this moment in time they seem to have a lot of dropped calls.
    I guess what I'm getting at is Verizon seems to overcharge. They took away my unlimited data and gave me 2G because I got a new iPhone. If I wanted to keep my unlimited data I would have to keep my iPhone 4s.
    12-21-2014 10:05 PM
    No issues here. Maybe try and get a new sim and see if that helps.
    12-22-2014 07:26 PM
    Yeah....same here seems to be more from non iOS users. I'm thinking of doing a factory reset on the device and just starting fresh anyway to see if that resolves this issue and possibly a few others. If any changes I'll be sure to update.
    12-22-2014 11:00 PM
    Yeah....same here seems to be more from non iOS users. I'm thinking of doing a factory reset on the device and just starting fresh anyway to see if that resolves this issue and possibly a few others. If any changes I'll be sure to update.
    If they had iPhones before and switched to a non IOS device that could be the cause too. Sometimes the number doesn't get taken off of apples servers right away and causes texts to be lost, hence the lawsuit that was brought against apple for that.
    12-23-2014 08:07 PM
    I don't have any issues with Verizon I have 5 cell phones 2 tablets and home connect and never an issue. Even when I go to concerts they never have an issue with all those people at the Verizon Wireless Arena !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-23-2014 09:44 PM
    I would go to Sprint in a heartbeat because they charge half of what Verizon charges. The only problem is Sprint doesn't have the total area that Verizon has. From what I've heard from other people who do have Sprint at this moment in time they seem to have a lot of dropped calls.
    I guess what I'm getting at is Verizon seems to overcharge. They took away my unlimited data and gave me 2G because I got a new iPhone. If I wanted to keep my unlimited data I would have to keep my iPhone 4s.
    You get what you pay for. There is a reason Sprint's stock is at $4/share. I do in-home home improvement sales, which takes me to a lot of rural areas. Sprint does not do well off of the beaten path. If I can't get a signal then I can't do credit checks. If I stayed on the city then I would have stayed with Sprint. I have to pay more, but I get a better network for it.
    substring, Premium1 and Ron Hites like this.
    12-25-2014 12:53 PM
    You get what you pay for. There is a reason Sprint's stock is at $4/share. I do in-home home improvement sales, which takes me to a lot of rural areas. Sprint does not do well off of the beaten path. If I can't get a signal then I can't do credit checks. If I stayed on the city then I would have stayed with Sprint. I have to pay more, but I get a better network for it.
    Totally agree. I am a firm believer of you get exactly what you pay for. Many of my friends who are on Sprint are having reception problem. I never have such issue with Verizon Wireless and I am very happy with their exceptional customer service.
    12-25-2014 03:56 PM
    Totally agree. I am a firm believer of you get exactly what you pay for. Many of my friends who are on Sprint are having reception problem. I never have such issue with Verizon Wireless and I am very happy with their exceptional customer service.
    Agree. That is the reason I have not switched to TMO. Yeah saving money would be nice, but the coverage just isn't as good. Hopefully sprint and tmo can improve that and it seems at least with tmo they are at a decent pace (although most is in major cities and not the rural areas) To the OP. If you are thinking about switching, look into cricket wireless. They use att towers at a cheaper price so at least you will get a little better coverage than compared to sprint in most areas.
    12-25-2014 06:57 PM
    I switched from AT&T. The areas I go to don't get good service either.
    12-25-2014 08:00 PM
    I've had Sprint for 14 years +, if you do not have LTE in your area or where you travel, Sprints a joke... 3G ? Right it's more like 1x. Sprint only saves money if you have great coverage, if you don't, what use is unlimited data when you can't use it?.. Lol.. That's the ONLY reason I'm still with Sprint. After Sprint removed all the perks of being a long time customer, upgrade every year with new customer pricing... I was getting ready to leave when Great LTE was turned on in my area.. Austin, Tx. If it were not for that, I would've left last year.
    Premium1 likes this.
    12-26-2014 11:09 AM