How is your iPhone holding up?

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
6+ is doin' fine, only this happened.LcUWHPB.jpg

fall from more than 1 meter straight to the floor.Screen left unscratched thanks god. :D

jason_mabry

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
6+ is doin' fine, only this happened.View attachment 74695

fall from more than 1 meter straight to the floor.Screen left unscratched thanks god. :D

Even though I have a 6, this exact thing happened to me with the same dent, only it was in the corner with the headphone jack. The headphone jack was left a little distorted and now the screen clicks when I put pressure on it. Other than that, it held up fine, even though I am sad that it seems like it is less durable than my 5.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Even though I have a 6, this exact thing happened to me with the same dent, only it was in the corner with the headphone jack. The headphone jack was left a little distorted and now the screen clicks when I put pressure on it. Other than that, it held up fine, even though I am sad that it seems like it is less durable than my 5.

Oh lord. If be so upset. Think it's about time to buy a case?

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I've had my 6+ since launch weekend, all but the first week or two in a leather case from Apple. No nicks, dings, scratches, or bends anywhere. Damn I love this thing!

jason_mabry

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Oh lord. If be so upset. Think it's about time to buy a case?

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

Even after this, I still don't want a case. I've never been a fan of cases and I didn't use one on my 5 either. I actually am kind of happy this happened because now I feel like I don't have to baby the phone anymore. It was kind of liberating, even though it may sound stupid. I probably will buythe Lifeproof case for when I got atving or skiing, but I probably won't use it daily.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
the aluminium body is fine, no scratches, no dents, nothing.
but the apple logo is scratched up i don't even know how that happened
and the screen has a few scratches on the curved edges, that aren't protected by the screen protector.

iDEVEL0P3R

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm in love with my i6+! I'm currently using the Speck CandyShell Grip case and ZAGG 'Original' screen protector. Amazing combo!

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
My 6plus and I prefer to go commando! No problems yet! Have been a few glances cast our way though!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

iDEVEL0P3R

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, why didn't you go for the glass screen protector?

Oh I did the first time. Didn't like the placement due to a small air pocket, then while I wasn't thinking, I tried scraping the piece of lint off and ruined the protector in the process. *My bad* ? but I did like it when I had it. Just didn't want to spend the extra $20+ for the HDX one at the time. I will eventually.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Looking at the Nexus 6 fours makes me appreciate the build quality of the iPhone even more. Sheesh, they have some real problems with the new Nexus.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2