It's i6 plus then it should have all apps and because its plus it should more apps too

Edit: Translation in post #3. Thanks to Septembersrain
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 12-16-2014 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Added answer to what the post was trying to ask
    12-14-2014 09:25 PM
    Can we get a translation over here please?

Sent from my Golden Apple Six
    ladyc0524 and Tartarus like this.
    12-14-2014 09:27 PM
    Basically, all apps should already be compatible. Plus there should be apps that are made specifically for the 6+.
    Just_Me_D and Art H like this.
    12-14-2014 09:29 PM
    Basically, all apps should already be compatible. Plus there should be apps that are made specifically for the 6+.
    Oh I see. I agree it's been 2 months and the millions of apps we have should be compatible already.

No I take that back, they should have all been updated for the 6plus s year before it came out!! I am outraged

EmceeGeek likes this.
    12-14-2014 09:33 PM
    Oh I see. I agree it's been 2 months and the millions of apps we have should be compatible already.

No I take that back, they should have all been updated for the 6plus s year before it came out!! I am outraged

I swear Apple needs to get their act together!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    njshoregurlz likes this.
    12-14-2014 11:15 PM
    I swear Apple needs to get their act together!
    Yep. This is more proof that Apple is doomed. The end must be near.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    12-14-2014 11:24 PM
    Is this an issue with apps on the iPhone 6 4.7" as well?
    12-15-2014 12:21 AM
    Is this an issue with apps on the iPhone 6 4.7" as well?
    What issue? That not all apps are compatible? That's a developer issue mostly
    Just_Me_D and Eric Arneson like this.
    12-15-2014 12:25 AM
    What issue? That not all apps are compatible? That's a developer issue mostly
    The OP's issue is most likely not that apps are incompatible, but rather that they aren't optimized for the larger screen size.
    12-15-2014 08:13 AM
    How long was it before Apple started requiring developers to optimise their apps for the iPhone 5 after it was released?
    12-15-2014 08:53 AM
    How long was it before Apple started requiring developers to optimise their apps for the iPhone 5 after it was released?
    Was that ever a requirement? If app developers want people to use or buy their apps, they should optimize asap. But it's not always that simple. Especially with all the new tools they have now. We have the option not to use an app if it doesn't work for us. No one is twisting our arms. So find an alternative app until the desired app gets updated.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-15-2014 11:06 AM
    I don't remember when but even then it only applies to new and updated apps. So if the developers never submit tree another update, they would never be required to update. A good example of this is the original Reddit app. It was never (as of a month or two ago when it was removed from the App Store because Reddit bought AlienBlue which is now the official Reddit app) updated for the 4" screen or the visual changes of iOS 7. But it continued to be in the AppStore.
    12-15-2014 02:11 PM
    I don't remember when but even then it only applies to new and updated apps. So if the developers never submit tree another update, they would never be required to update.
    That is what I meant to say. I recall Apple requiring updates to apps past a point to have compatibility with the 4" screen. No updates meant there wasn't a requirement. I imagine they will do the same this time around as well.
    12-15-2014 05:46 PM
    Oh you're good....
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    12-15-2014 06:16 PM
    I agree! Hang on! What exactly am I agreeing too?

; )
    12-15-2014 07:48 PM
    Where is the question in this???
    12-15-2014 08:09 PM
    This same App fragmentation happened back when the iPhone 5 came out. Up to a year later, some apps still hadn't been updated. Personally, I think Apple should put App store restrictions in place that forces developers to not be lazy! Like, if an App hasn't been updated in X amount of years, it gets pulled from the App Store until the developer submits an update. I think this would solve the various device fragmentation issues due to screen size and whatnot.

One thing that I DO like about this cycle of screen size changes is *most* apps will automatically scale in a "zoomed" format to fit the bigger screen. Back on the 5 when it came out, non-updated apps had this ugly black border around them.

Just my two pennies.
    12-15-2014 08:17 PM
    Where is the question in this???
    Why did Apple and its millions of developers become lazy?

There ya go!
    12-15-2014 09:06 PM
    Why did Apple and its millions of developers become lazy?

There ya go!
    Same could have been said when they went with a 4" screen and took awhile for apps to update as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-15-2014 09:07 PM
    Oh I agree. I wasn't mocking you.
    12-15-2014 09:09 PM
    I got the impression they just work apart from the odd one or two crashing. Some of the issues are probably down to the new iOS 8.x rather than iPhone 6. For example, the orientation bug is iOS 8.x and not iPhone6 specific.

As a developer myself I would not have been able to get hold of iPhone6/+ here in UK until recently.

With limited supply and developers not getting priority over the rest of the population then it'll take some additional time before apps works for these devices. Once the supply chain is fluid Apple will insist all new apps work on these devices otherwise they will be rejected when they are submitted for reviews.
    12-16-2014 02:48 AM
    Yep. This is more proof that Apple is doomed. The end must be near.
    Totally doomed.

According to another site, Apple created an artificial sell out of its phones by having limited supply.

Yup.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    njshoregurlz likes this.
    12-16-2014 04:19 AM
    Yeah screw Apple, and their small library of 6+ compatible apps !!! ... Wait ... I didn't even realize this was a problem ... never mind ...
    12-16-2014 10:53 AM
    I'm mad that the Apple case I have for my 5s won't fit a 6 or 6+ if I decide to upgrade. I am SHOCKED and DISSAPPOINTED that Apple doesn't make one case that fits all the devices they have ever made!

jokes.
    12-16-2014 02:31 PM
    I had a problem with one app but they fixed it now it's fine... Iol
    12-17-2014 08:47 AM
28 12