16GB for $225 or 64GB for $399?

mikepolinske

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I would go with the 64GB. It's better to have more storage available than run into problems when you don't have enough space.

I wanted to get the 128GB, but settled for the 64GB since I would have had to wait longer.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am one of those people who can get by with a 16 GB model, but some things you simply can't pass up, and getting the 64 GB model for the price of a 32 GB model (in this instance, at an even greater price) is a no-brainer, in my opinion.

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm buying one this afternoon, for Sprint. Due to walmart/Sams' sale, this is the dilemma I'm faced with. I can get both in Space Grey like I want. It doesn't seem like Sams/Walmart even has, let alone is discounting, the 64GB plus.

Normally I was all for the 64GB. On my HTC One, I was using 7.5GB in apps, about a gig of music, a gig of various downloads and 3.5gbs of camera photos/videos. I could cut out the gig of music and could frequently cloud/PC backup my photos. In other words - I could probably manage with 16GB although it would be troublesome, while 64GB would be an excess in which I'd never have to worry.

Which would you take in this scenario?

I had a 16gb before and found that it's not enough at all. Sold mine and got a 64gb. I'm totally happy now.

accesstech1

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I sold my 16GB iPad 3 to buy a 64GB iPad Air 2 and bought a 64GB iPhone 5 Plus . I sold a 32GB iPhone 5. Sadly, I now realize that a iPad 3 16GB was fine complementing the iPhone 6 Plus. If you use the iPad or iPhone, one or the other should be 64GB. My opinion.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why they still have a 16gb model. I had a 16gb iPhone 4 then a 32gb iPhone 5 while I did fine with the 4 it was my first iPhone and after a year started having issues with space. If the base model was 32gb I would of got that but needed more space so I got the 64gb 6+.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't ever use 16gigs it's to little. I'm on 128gb and it's just perfect. I'm loving the extra storage that makes me do what want and store a lot of movies.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk

DJxDARIENx

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
The SAMs near me have all the iPhone's discounted still. I work at a walmart and all stores near me only sell the 6 16gb and 6 64gb (they just got the 64gb in stock) and the 6 plus 16gb. It's a great deal. I went into SAMs (got a free pass. I don't have a card because my family doesn't want to deal with the hassle.. Prefer Costco..) they had the 6 plus 64gb cheaper. I bought my iPhone 6 plus for 369 at target with a additional 20% off that price with their cartwheel app. I also had the read card and that took off an additional 5%. I saved $100! Final cost was $300.05 (this was almost 2 weeks ago). I also got a $30 gift card with the purchase but haven't found anything at target other than a charger I bought .. they have little to no accessories for the 6 plus ..