Hello people. Oh gosh were do I start. I was walking to the bus stop with earphones in my ears connected to my phone, then shortly the bus arrived. Has a grab for my wallet where my phone was the cord to the earphones pulled out of the phone and my iPhone feel bottom down onto the ground.
    I had the apple leather case, and as we know there is no protection on the bottom of the case.
    Man.......
    As I quickly inspected my phone when I got into the bus, I noticed near the charging port I had a small scuff dent. I felt so sad because this is the first time I've dropped my baby accidentally....
    Oh well....
    I don't use the apple leather case any more because of this incident. I need more protection
    I bought myself an outterbox case on the same day....

How sad...

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    12-13-2014 12:39 AM
    That's rough. I prefer the closed bottom cases like the 5S Apple Leather case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-13-2014 02:14 AM
    Are you going to sell the case by chance? Lol

Sucks to hear that happen!
    12-13-2014 02:56 AM
    Are you going to sell the case by chance? Lol

Sucks to hear that happen!
    Lol. Yeah. That's for sure. I don't think I'll ever use it again

12-13-2014 03:05 AM
    Hello people. Oh gosh were do I start. I was walking to the bus stop with earphones in my ears connected to my phone, then shortly the bus arrived. Has a grab for my wallet where my phone was the cord to the earphones pulled out of the phone and my iPhone feel bottom down onto the ground.
    I had the apple leather case, and as we know there is no protection on the bottom of the case.
    Man.......
    As I quickly inspected my phone when I got into the bus, I noticed near the charging port I had a small scuff dent. I felt so sad because this is the first time I've dropped my baby accidentally....
    Oh well....
    I don't use the apple leather case any more because of this incident. I need more protection

How sad...

WOW I'm so sorry you experienced that. I would have had a heart attack, absolutely.
    12-13-2014 02:44 PM
    That's rough. I prefer the closed bottom cases like the 5S Apple Leather case.

Yah....Otterbox Symmetry all the way for me...
    12-13-2014 02:45 PM
    That's a good looking case.

12-13-2014 02:49 PM
    My blue leather case has a nice fat scuff on the top left corner of it from dropping it on asphalt the other day...thankfully it protected it very well, but it also has a fair amount of leather there. That really sucks your phone fell just right to catch that bottom piece...I have wondered what it would take to do so.
    12-13-2014 05:09 PM
    Just got one today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    njshoregurlz likes this.
    12-13-2014 10:12 PM
    That's a good looking case.

Yup. Otterbox protection in a slimmer case profile. Love it.

Just got one today.

Congrats! They're my fave.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    12-14-2014 12:39 AM
    I don't understand Apple why they didn't do the case the same as the 5S to look more cool??? anyway I went with Spigen Tough Armor.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    12-14-2014 06:59 AM
    I don't understand Apple why they didn't do the case the same as the 5S to look more cool??? anyway I went with Spigen Tough Armor.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    Most likely would be to flimsy and break around the charging port.

12-14-2014 08:44 AM
    Wow... Luckily your phone didn't sustain more serious damage.
    12-14-2014 11:03 AM
    I returned the leather case I bought because it didn't provide protection for the bottom which I thought was weird and I found another case cheaper with way more protection. Luckily you had a case on though because if it was bare it would be much worse!
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    12-14-2014 02:27 PM
    Ultimately it's just a phone, in several years it will be a bunch of scrap parts. Don't take to too seriously dude. If you're that prone to heart attacks I suggest taking an aspirin every day. I heard it helps.....

Cheers
    12-14-2014 04:02 PM
    dropped my 6+ today too, but had a tpu case for 1 buck on it and spigen glas tr on the front
    NOTHING happened
    glad

Ultimately it's just a phone, in several years it will be a bunch of scrap parts. Don't take to too seriously dude. If you're that prone to heart attacks I suggest taking an aspirin every day. I heard it helps.....

Cheers
    well, that phone is very expensive.. so you should be careful and take it seriously, it isn't just a phone. it's the money of working hard for a long time.
    12-14-2014 04:43 PM
    Cord to the earphones ???

I remember my grandpa telling me stories how him and grandma used corded headsets back in the day. Man those were some tuff times.

Fast forward to today, it's almost 2015. Bluetooth.
    mommybetts likes this.
    12-14-2014 06:44 PM
    Most likely would be to flimsy and break around the charging port.

My 5S leather case got flimsy at the bottom after a while.

12-14-2014 07:23 PM
    Good to hear the phone is ok. I picked up my iPone today and got the Otterbox symmetry case to go with it. It's slim and feels great so far.

12-15-2014 07:43 PM
    Man.......
    Oh well....

How sad...

We had a good run bro
    12-16-2014 02:41 AM
    Even I dropped mine with the leather case so many times. The case has so many scuffs now. Luckily not a scratch to the phone.
    12-16-2014 02:42 AM
    I've done this myself but luckily I caught it in time and yes it does make your heart skip a beat.

Isn't strange how such a materialistic thing can cause one to nearly have a heart attack just from dropping?
    12-16-2014 03:07 AM
    As y'all know in my previous threads, Bluetooth has been a nightmare for me and it's never worked, so I went to the Apple Store today.
    The Genius Bar guys did a test and found nothing. So we did a few tests to see if my iPhone would connect to other Bluetooth devices, and nothing. Nothing would connect. So I was given a brand new 6plus dent free with Bluetooth working yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk
    12-16-2014 05:57 AM
    As y'all know in my previous threads, Bluetooth has been a nightmare for me and it's never worked, so I went to the Apple Store today.
    The Genius Bar guys did a test and found nothing. So we did a few tests to see if my iPhone would connect to other Bluetooth devices, and nothing. Nothing would connect. So I was given a brand new 6plus dent free with Bluetooth working yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk
    congrats
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    12-16-2014 06:03 AM
    I'm glad the screen didn't crack that would be my biggest fear.
    I dropped mine cased I knew it was okay I use a tempered glass and a fat case.i will be getting the symmetry when I can find one other than black
    12-16-2014 06:12 AM
67 123