Lifeproof Nuud for IPhone 6 Plus

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed Lifeproof updated the page for the 6 plus Nuud case to include two photos of what it looks like and a pointless video.

Still not available though.

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The look is rather "meh" to me. Nothing like they teaser video and certainly nothing I want on my iPhone 6+, why put a fug case on a beautiful phone.

morrisbuttermaker

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Son had a Fre for 5. Isn't water proof/resistant and it took them 7 weeks to replace the phone and case. Easily the worst customer service I have ever received in my life ! And my life has been going for awhile !

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have had Lifeproof Fre' cases for my last two phones and each one had to be returned because nobody could understand me..... I gave them a chance to exchange it and the exchanged case did the same thing. I have had other people tell me the same thing... I love the idea of it, but too much hassle for a $100 case... Anyone else have the "garbled" voice complaint?

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
That does not look anything like the lifeproof I have for the 5s! I like the look of the Doug and bone wetsuit I put my email down

diblasi24

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Take a look at the Seidio OBEX case. It provides the same protection as the LifeProof case, but it has a nice design. It also comes with a belt clip.

AliGator0814

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the otter box defender and you can tell that there is a gap between the screen and the screen protector. I tried getting the glass screen protector to fill in gap but it made it worse... I have never had a lifeproof case so I don't know how their screen protector fits over the phone. I just know I bought the otter box defender