NexusGirlX. if you had to choose between the two phones you own, which one do you like the most?
    02-26-2015 10:56 AM
    Been there done that. All 3 batteries replaced November of 2014. I'm waiting on them to decide if they want the 6 or 6+ now...lol
    Put pressure on them, make them decide!
    Chucky1 likes this.
    02-26-2015 10:57 AM
    NexusGirlX. if you had to choose between the two phones you own, which one do you like the most?
    Actually,I have three phones: Note 4, Note Edge and iPhone 6+. I like using all of them which is why I bought all three.
    02-26-2015 11:02 AM
    I have 5 phones, 4 of them are android. When I use iPhone I miss the customizations and flexibility of my android devices.
    Chucky1 likes this.
    02-26-2015 12:51 PM
    Been on android since 1.0 I think lol iOS is a breath of fresh air I have no regrets on moving in currently looking for a buyer for my note 4 and nexus 5
    geekymcfly likes this.
    02-26-2015 02:04 PM
    Been on android since 1.0 I think lol iOS is a breath of fresh air I have no regrets on moving in currently looking for a buyer for my note 4 and nexus 5
    Sent you a PM...
    02-26-2015 02:20 PM
    Now that I've converted fully over to iOS. The only things I miss from android are, making ringtones, the ability to handle files with astro & Google keyboard. I also feel like my HTC one m8 vibrated a lot louder than the 6+. Other than I'm content with staying on iOS.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 
    Chucky1 likes this.
    02-26-2015 02:59 PM
    I miss drag & drop and that's it
    surfingIOSeight likes this.
    02-26-2015 07:51 PM
    to be honest the only thing i miss is that i can use a memory card to keep things seperated but other than that i guess the spen but before that i was a Berry user for many years sigh and
    this is my first iphone and well im not even looking back i love my iphone and really wish i was part of this a while ago
    02-27-2015 12:17 PM
    I miss making phone calls and the keyboard. When android screens get big enough they have both letters and numbers on the same keyboard. Very convenient. And when making calls on android you can just start to dial a phone number and the contact comes up and it's there from the number. The iPhone interface is way different and no matter how long I have it, it's less convenient than android. These are things I can live without.
    02-27-2015 08:48 PM
    If you know any people who are official Apple developers, pass that idea onto them and ask them to forward it up the chain to Apple.
    02-27-2015 09:16 PM
    I miss the open file manager really, I could download any mp3, video, photo in the browser, download from the browser and copy it to wherever I want in my files, make folders and the like. Connecting to the PC with a drag and drop system was a convenience too.

But, I'm happy with the way iTunes organizes my stuff for me, I don't have to do anything.
    eternal2009 and Chucky1 like this.
    02-28-2015 01:28 PM
    I miss the more detailed task killer.
    02-28-2015 02:47 PM
    I go back and forth with my iPhone 6 plus and note 4. Only two things I wish I could do on ios. Put app icons anywhere I want on the screen, like two rows only on the bottom and have my calendar agenda widget on my second page. I'm in sales and I love having my calendar right there.
    Chucky1 likes this.
    03-01-2015 11:03 PM
    Definitely smart dial as well.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 
    Chucky1 likes this.
    03-03-2015 02:39 AM
    You have the calendar in the pull down Today shade of iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-03-2015 07:33 AM
    I think as time goes on less and less. I've had my 6 plus for almost 4 months. At first I missed things like the back button, widgets and having a filing system. However I've grown used to and now prefer how things are on iOS. For example, I use the swipe to go back feature and it's become ingrained in my muscle memory. If I use my boyfriend's note 3 I've noticed that I'll try the swiping feature to go back and for a few seconds i'm sitting there wondering why nothing happened lol

I also prefer widgets in iOS now. I was able to find pretty much the same widgets I used on android and they function in the same way, although they are now tucked neatly away in the notification panel only seen when I need them. I also actually prefer the home screen situation on ios. Yes it's boring but I've organised things just how I like it and I know exactly where everything is. On android, I'd put widgets on the home screen and some apps, but the majority were in the app draw. Sometimes if I wanted to use an app I wasn't sure if it was on my home screen or the app draw and it would take some time to find it. On my iPhone everything is arranged on my home screens with apps placed in folders based on the type of app. So I basically know just where everything is.

I think because I have a lot of apple devices (iPhone, iPads, macbook air and apple TV) everything just works well together. When I used android devices, even though I had tablets and phones, things just didn't feel that connected.

The thing I probably miss the most is drag and drop to get content onto my devices. It's much more straight forward than using iTunes.
    jdfry15 and jayk82 like this.
    03-03-2015 08:12 AM
    Nothing! I lie, I miss 1 app... That's it!
    03-03-2015 04:47 PM
168 ... 567