just bought my Iphone at the Atlantic city Apple Store location. Having Bluetooth issues. Doesn't stay connected to my car and myBluetooth speaker in my house. Wanted to exchange it but it's sold out all over. They tried to give me one out of the white box. But I heard those are refurbs. They manager at the Atlantic city location doesn't know when they are getting anymore in. I have to keep checking the website. He did tell me I have 30 days because I paid full retail for it. Not sure what my next move would be. Any suggestions
    12-11-2014 10:38 AM
    My neighbor got one at the Marlton Store by going on the Apple Website at 10 Pm to night before and picked it up the next day.
    12-11-2014 10:53 AM
    The Bluetooth issue doesn't necssarily mean you need a new device.

Did you start your phone off as new or restore from a backup?
    12-11-2014 12:43 PM
    Restore as new solves many issues. I just restored my 6 Plus last night. Smooth as silk now. I did have any major issues just Touch ID was a little hit or miss and its great now. I restore from a backup with a new phone just to get going from now on I'm going straight to a new set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-11-2014 02:01 PM
    just bought my Iphone at the Atlantic city Apple Store location. Having Bluetooth issues. Doesn't stay connected to my car and myBluetooth speaker in my house. Wanted to exchange it but it's sold out all over. They tried to give me one out of the white box. But I heard those are refurbs. They manager at the Atlantic city location doesn't know when they are getting anymore in. I have to keep checking the website. He did tell me I have 30 days because I paid full retail for it. Not sure what my next move would be. Any suggestions
    The ones in a plain white box are not necessarily refurbs. Even from day one inflating Apple will have some white boxed phones around for exchanges and other problems. Those boxes just don't have the charger and ear phones.

Not sure about the 30 days to return. That might be a holiday time extended return policy. Normal Apple return policy is 14 days.
    12-11-2014 02:13 PM
    I tried the restore from back up, also did s clean install. A friend of mine said they are refurbs but I will go back to the Genius Bar.
    12-11-2014 02:40 PM
    I tried the restore from back up, also did s clean install. A friend of mine said they are refurbs but I will go back to the Genius Bar.
    A refurb is even better than a new device.
    12-11-2014 04:22 PM
    A refurb is even better than a new device.
    This is true. Refurbs look brand new and have been throughly inspected and tested so you know your getting a device without issues. I'd gladly take a refurbished unit. But that's me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-15-2014 08:02 PM
    Be sure you're running the latest version. iOS 8.1.2 reportedly resolved some Bluetooth issues some people were experiencing.
    12-15-2014 09:19 PM
    I have had a couple issues with BT lately but very minor, not pairing, and a quick turn off BT and turn it back on fixed it and then it went away.
    12-19-2014 10:11 PM