I been searching and doing reviews on youtube. I know there are plently of cases but I'm leaning towards the Spigen Slim (Red) to match with gold. Is this a good case?
    12-10-2014 11:48 AM
    I just picked this up from Bestbuy. This case is VERY nice and surprisingly thin.

I been searching and doing reviews on youtube. I know there are plently of cases but I'm leaning towards the Spigen Slim (Red) to match with gold. Is this a good case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-10-2014 01:01 PM

I like this one for the protection. It's a little slippery and adds some bulk but not a lot considering the protection you get. The kick stand is nice to have too.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    12-10-2014 01:07 PM
    I picked up an Insignia case from Best Buy last night.

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=ZsOlphc6
    Last edited by EmceeGeek; 12-10-2014 at 06:41 PM.
    njshoregurlz and clybonic like this.
    12-10-2014 01:07 PM
    I was looking at that too and I like it, its like a tactical case 👍
    12-10-2014 05:16 PM
    I got the otter box symmetry it's super slick thinking about picking up an apple leather case
    12-10-2014 05:38 PM
    I have that too. I actually really like it a lot. Not a huge amount of drop protection but better than nothing. Very easy to hold the phone with it on.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    12-10-2014 05:45 PM
    Didn't realize best buy sold urban armor cases. I don't recall ever seeing them. One case I can 100% recommend is the spigen neo hybrid metal. Amazing case for 20 bucks on Amazon. Really any spigen case is top notch.

12-10-2014 07:39 PM
    Diztronic TPU case is a great case. Very simple, nice grip and $9.99
    http://www.tpu-cases.com/index.php?m...x&cPath=72_108

12-10-2014 11:48 PM
    Yep

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=2_tDS6X_

Didn't realize best buy sold urban armor cases. I don't recall ever seeing them. One case I can 100% recommend is the spigen neo hybrid metal. Amazing case for 20 bucks on Amazon. Really any spigen case is top notch.

12-11-2014 12:32 AM
    For me I prefer the official Apple leather case. They're expensive but there's something about these cases I really like. I've never really liked 3rd party cases to be honest.
    mumfoau and akdj like this.
    12-11-2014 09:59 AM
    Answering the question of "best case" is kinda tough w/o knowing your requirements. Do you work in construction or are you a klutz with a propensity for dropping your phone? If so, something like the Otterbox Defender might be best for you. Do you need waterproofing for your phone? Do you want something slim and elegant that adds some grip to the somewhat slick, rounded shape of the 6+? The leather Apple case might be best for that.

Defining your needs for a case or activities/environments where you use your phone will help get you more meaningful answers.
    HAWK likes this.
    12-11-2014 10:32 AM
    "Best case" is subjective
    12-11-2014 10:52 AM
    I just picked this up from Bestbuy. This case is VERY nice and surprisingly thin.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...dc9d81b4b0.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...a536b28425.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...bef4cc395f.jpg

I've got the same case. Really love it. Waiting on the lifeproof but I just saw a pic of the case on the website and I'm really not feeling the device. Might get an otter box defender instead but I'm gonna wait til I see the lifeproof case in person.
    12-12-2014 12:34 PM
    Yeah, I'm loving this case! I saw the Lifeproof as well and I'm definitely not feeling it. The only thing I miss coming from the Platinum Pt case, is a holster.

I've got the same case. Really love it. Waiting on the lifeproof but I just saw a pic of the case on the website and I'm really not feeling the device. Might get an otter box defender instead but I'm gonna wait til I see the lifeproof case in person.

WildCatStud333 likes this.
    12-12-2014 12:36 PM
    Best case is like saying what's the best sweater at the clothing store. Some people like a thick sweater that ads some bulk and protection from the elements and cold, some people like a thin zip up hoody with some style. What you do for a living and with your life should determine the best case for you. My favorite combo is defender and Apple leather case. I have a zagg glass screen protector and took the screen protector out of the defender so I can go from sleek to protected in a matter of a minute

12-12-2014 01:41 PM
    Mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-12-2014 02:28 PM
    I was exploring getting this case until I found out it has two openings on the back where dust and dirt could get into. Not sure why they did that but it makes the case a deal breaker for me.
    12-13-2014 04:37 PM
    I was exploring getting this case until I found out it has two openings on the back where dust and dirt could get into. Not sure why they did that but it makes the case a deal breaker for me.
    The holes are for a holster. The dust buildup is not bad at all. The case is easy to get on and off
    12-13-2014 04:42 PM
    I have this Spigen Slim Armor but the kickstand is full of fail. Waiting impatiently for the ZeroChroma to drop.
    12-13-2014 08:15 PM
    Just picked up an Otterbox Symmetry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-13-2014 09:48 PM
    I use the CaseMate Tough Naked case. I would post a link, but I haven't posted enough yet apparently to include links.
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    12-13-2014 11:27 PM
    They have a holster?

The holes are for a holster. The dust buildup is not bad at all. The case is easy to get on and off

12-13-2014 11:39 PM
    From UAG, Oct 14, 2014:
    The top is so you can use the Apple logo as a mini-mirror, the bottom so you can see the color of the phone through the case (which is a bit redundant on the Maverick)
    12-14-2014 05:19 AM
    From UAG, Oct 14, 2014:
    The top is so you can use the Apple logo as a mini-mirror, the bottom so you can see the color of the phone through the case (which is a bit redundant on the Maverick)
    Thanks for the insight, it seems a bit silly if that is the case. Can't you use the screen as a much larger mirror? And to have the bottom one open to see the color of the phone in that small opening, come on haha.

Seems like the risk of getting dust and dirt in there and scratching the phone outweigh the benefits, to me atleast.
    dcharleyultra likes this.
    12-14-2014 08:44 AM
100 123 ...