Best Case for iPhone 6+

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So agree, will never go back to Life Proof. Had so many complaints about not being able to hear me due to it sounding muffled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the original Lifeproof cases when they were still independently owned, I preordered when they were released and the case kept my iP5 dry and pristine even through 4 Warrior Dashes. Those cases were great. Otterbox killed the Lifeproof brand. I picked up a nuud for my 6 plus and returned it because it did not seal correctly.

ThatGuyKristoff

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I had the original Lifeproof cases when they were still independently owned, I preordered when they were released and the case kept my iP5 dry and pristine even through 4 Warrior Dashes. Those cases were great. Otterbox killed the Lifeproof brand. I picked up a nuud for my 6 plus and returned it because it did not seal correctly.

I had the same issue with my Lifeproof for the 6 plus as well. Which is why I took it back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I kind of disregarded those issues as the nature of being a water proof case had to degrade performance somewhere. My experience reflects the things ability to function as a water proof case in a core sense. Moisture is still allowed into these cases because they have seams, and because of this, how can you truly call your product "water proof"...it's just a high grade of water resistance, as it still allows a form of water into the case itself.

I could go on for days about build quality, camera obstructions, sound issues, etc...but for a company that sells one of the markets fore front "water proof" cases, they really haven't considered the reality that their product is not living up to that.

Thanks for the info Sean.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I finally got my Diztronic. I must say, hands-down the best case I've had in terms of overall comfort. Adds virtually no bulk to the phone, has great grip and looks great.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
My spigen neo hybrid came early this morning. I really like this case & thin it is. Might order another one in a different color.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
My spigen neo hybrid came early this morning. I really like this case & thin it is. Might order another one in a different color.

I have that one also. I like it though the Diztronic beats it for comfort hands down. I wish Spigen would sell the bumpers separately. Would make sense. I hate having to buy another whole case to get a different bumper color.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I have that one also. I like it though the Diztronic beats it for comfort hands down. I wish Spigen would sell the bumpers separately. Would make sense. I hate having to buy another whole case to get a different bumper color.

I'm gonna have to check that case out. I wish they would also, not really looking forward to ordering another case just for the bumper.

dpotter6921

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I have a TECH21 TECHNOLOGY phone case. I love it. I just got it 6/7/15 when I bought my phone. It's not bulky or anything. Overall size the case isn't any bigger than the phone. If sit it on my end table it will really grip the table well. Grips good in my hand. Unlike when I've taken the cover off to see the difference my phone super slippery in my hand.

MikeMTB

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered an SLXtreme iPhone 6 case from SnowLizard in November 2014. It's mid-July 2015 and SnowLizard have not even started manufacturing these cases yet.
This case is a scam. They do not exist. Do not buy one until you have actually SEEN one.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just picked up the Ollocase for the 6+ and the 4-in-1 lenses. I figured I could use that on vacation to get some great pictures.

6PlusManiac

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I use the Tech21 Patriot case. I removed the built in screen protector and the black adhesive surrounding that keeps the built in screen protector, I use a regular film/screen protector and it fits perfectly in the case, but the Tech 21 case does dig into the screen protector I put on. So I definitely recommend if you take the built in screen protector on a case that you get on a Tech 21 patriot or letterbox defender.
The Tech21 Patriotdoesnt add much depth to the phone(compared to me old iPhone 5 with an letterbox) and the sides are textured with actual indents and alternating between smooth and rough if you look up pictures you will know what I mean. I like this case more than the lifeproof and otterbox cases I had.
Again, buy a nice case comparable to Otter box Defender and remove the built in screen and use a thin aftermarket screen protector cause the phone will most likely rub on the screen and could scratch it. It has scratched the super thin screen protector I have on my 6 plus, buy I'm not sure if it would actually scratch the screen.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I use the Tech21 Patriot case. I removed the built in screen protector and the black adhesive surrounding that keeps the built in screen protector, I use a regular film/screen protector and it fits perfectly in the case, but the Tech 21 case does dig into the screen protector I put on. So I definitely recommend if you take the built in screen protector on a case that you get on a Tech 21 patriot or letterbox defender.
The Tech21 Patriotdoesnt add much depth to the phone(compared to me old iPhone 5 with an letterbox) and the sides are textured with actual indents and alternating between smooth and rough if you look up pictures you will know what I mean. I like this case more than the lifeproof and otterbox cases I had.
Again, buy a nice case comparable to Otter box Defender and remove the built in screen and use a thin aftermarket screen protector cause the phone will most likely rub on the screen and could scratch it. It has scratched the super thin screen protector I have on my 6 plus, buy I'm not sure if it would actually scratch the screen.

Tempered glass screen protector?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
WOW, five days short of having my iPhone 6Plus for a month, and I still haven't had any interest in any other cases besides the Apple Leather cases. That's extremely rare for me.

Lord Killington

Apr 25, 2015
Visit site
Firstly I would like to say that I absolutely love the feel of the iPhone 6 Plus without a case. However the fact it appears to have been crafted from greased eels and my job as an engineer means that a case is an absolute must for this device. Over the last 9 or so months I have had quite a few and in my humble opinion these are my favourites:

1. UAG in Black
Solid, thin, grippy and has withstood a few drops that would have smashed a naked phone to smithereens. Top case

2. Griffin Survivor Core
Well made, very grippy sides, thin and light. The only downside is the clear polycarbonate rear scratches and shows wear very quickly. This case has saved my phone numerous times.

3. Apple Leather Case (Black)
Really thin, grippy and luxurious to hold. Looks very nice on the phone. I solely use this one for Sunday best as it were, dinners out, weddings etc.. Not the most protective as the bottom of the phone is exposed but I love the look and feel so much.

Hope this helps anyone looking for a decent case.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Been pretty happy with the Olloclip case so far. Super thin which makes me happy and let's me use the lenses :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh