Best Case for iPhone 6+

mmohn01

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I use the CaseMate Tough Naked case. I would post a link, but I haven't posted enough yet apparently to include links.

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
From UAG, Oct 14, 2014:
The top is so you can use the Apple logo as a mini-mirror, the bottom so you can see the color of the phone through the case (which is a bit redundant on the Maverick)

Thanks for the insight, it seems a bit silly if that is the case. Can't you use the screen as a much larger mirror? And to have the bottom one open to see the color of the phone in that small opening, come on haha.

Seems like the risk of getting dust and dirt in there and scratching the phone outweigh the benefits, to me atleast.

panjwani

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site

dimitrist

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I picked a few cases for my plus, but I ended up sticking with the Spigen Neo Hybrid

scratch that, I picked up a UAG case and I love it

Last edited:

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

I have the spigen tough amor case for 6+ its awesome, but seeing this case falling in love going to place a order for your case! Looks awesome!

richmaroon

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I have the Twelve South SurfacePad and I LOVE IT. I don't think it provides the greatest protection for a drop or hard abuse but it's very thin, feels well constructed and I love the feel of it in my hand. I've had several people ask me if they could look at it and were all impressed. It's kind of pricey but well worth it imho.

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I have this Spigen Slim Armor but the kickstand is full of fail. Waiting impatiently for the ZeroChroma to drop.

How long before your kickstand wore out? My case is new, but doesn't seem like that kickstand was designed for prolonged usage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a waterproof case. Does anyone know a good one thats already out?

The best waterproof case for the 6Plus that's already out might be the Griffin Survivor All-Terrain case. I need a waterproof case for my outdoor activities as well. But I am still waiting for LifeProof to come out with the Nuud for 6Plus which is the one I prefer (I don't like the Fre and besides it is for iPhone 6 only and not for 6Plus). Meanwhile, I am using the AquaPac to protect my phone from water which is doing the job.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I think I'm going to order an Obex case. Never used one before, but it looks pretty nice. Going skiing next month and this might come in quite handy.

The Lifeproof Fre and the Seidio Obex are both waterproof and available.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Me too. I will be interested in your review on the Obex.

BTW, I came across a case by Snow Lizard which is perfect for water sports and snowboarding. You might want to check it out. It is not cheap but I think it worth the price.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to order an Obex case. Never used one before, but it looks pretty nice. Going skiing next month and this might come in quite handy.

I'm curious to hear what you think too.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711