Best Case for iPhone 6+

clybonic

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
I been searching and doing reviews on youtube. I know there are plently of cases but I'm leaning towards the Spigen Slim (Red) to match with gold. Is this a good case?

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I just picked this up from Bestbuy. This case is VERY nice and surprisingly thin.

9f084049f2978502633dc0dc9d81b4b0.jpg

67c524d872d0d2a33c2a99a536b28425.jpg

387900badf36574d071829bef4cc395f.jpg

I been searching and doing reviews on youtube. I know there are plently of cases but I'm leaning towards the Spigen Slim (Red) to match with gold. Is this a good case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
3da3d08a0b32179911a918087c22453c.jpg

I like this one for the protection. It's a little slippery and adds some bulk but not a lot considering the protection you get. The kick stand is nice to have too.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

bjangles321

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
Didn't realize best buy sold urban armor cases. I don't recall ever seeing them. One case I can 100% recommend is the spigen neo hybrid metal. Amazing case for 20 bucks on Amazon. Really any spigen case is top notch.

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
For me I prefer the official Apple leather case. They're expensive but there's something about these cases I really like. I've never really liked 3rd party cases to be honest.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Answering the question of "best case" is kinda tough w/o knowing your requirements. Do you work in construction or are you a klutz with a propensity for dropping your phone? If so, something like the Otterbox Defender might be best for you. Do you need waterproofing for your phone? Do you want something slim and elegant that adds some grip to the somewhat slick, rounded shape of the 6+? The leather Apple case might be best for that.

Defining your needs for a case or activities/environments where you use your phone will help get you more meaningful answers.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site

I've got the same case. Really love it. Waiting on the lifeproof but I just saw a pic of the case on the website and I'm really not feeling the device. Might get an otter box defender instead but I'm gonna wait til I see the lifeproof case in person.

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I'm loving this case! I saw the Lifeproof as well and I'm definitely not feeling it. The only thing I miss coming from the Platinum Pt case, is a holster.

I've got the same case. Really love it. Waiting on the lifeproof but I just saw a pic of the case on the website and I'm really not feeling the device. Might get an otter box defender instead but I'm gonna wait til I see the lifeproof case in person.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Best case is like saying what's the best sweater at the clothing store. Some people like a thick sweater that ads some bulk and protection from the elements and cold, some people like a thin zip up hoody with some style. What you do for a living and with your life should determine the best case for you. My favorite combo is defender and Apple leather case. I have a zagg glass screen protector and took the screen protector out of the defender so I can go from sleek to protected in a matter of a minute

AppleGeek21

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site

I was exploring getting this case until I found out it has two openings on the back where dust and dirt could get into. Not sure why they did that but it makes the case a deal breaker for me.

WildCatStud333

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I was exploring getting this case until I found out it has two openings on the back where dust and dirt could get into. Not sure why they did that but it makes the case a deal breaker for me.

The holes are for a holster. The dust buildup is not bad at all. The case is easy to get on and off

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711