Best Case for iPhone 6+

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I had it for my i6 also but it was bit loose. Now that I got one for my plus this one fits snug and the buttons are easy to press. So far it's my favorite case for my plus. I also has the apple leather,silicone,neo hybrid. But as of right now the tech 21 is my favorite.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

How do you like the new hybrid? I have one being shipped today. I had the metal version and the signal was horrible.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
How do you like the new hybrid? I have one being shipped today. I had the metal version and the signal was horrible.

I like the neo hybrid but I feel it's a bit bulky for me. I rank it 4th behind my tech21,2apple cases.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

Jazmine Montana

Jun 12, 2015
Visit site
I just purchased a 100% natural marble stone iPhone 6 case from Mikol brand! They also have 6+ cases (white and black) which is why I'm responding to this post. The marble case is truly one of a kind! I have seen marble printed cases before and was tempted to buy but it just isn't the same. The 100% natural marble cases are fabulous!! They are elegant and unique as every case is cut from a different part of a stone which makes every case different!! I highly recommend purchasing one of these! Mikol brand also carries marble made iPad cases, Macbook covers, and notebooks!

11225447_1581141898833720_3870920411724712354_n.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The BEST case for the iPhone 6Plus is the one YOU like and will use, and not sit in a draw somewhere....SIMPLE. I like and use the Black Apple Leather Case, this works for ME.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
The BEST case for the iPhone 6Plus is the one YOU like and will use, and not sit in a draw somewhere....SIMPLE. I like and use the Black Apple Leather Case, this works for ME.

Does the apple leather cover the bottom of the phone ?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

jenni122701

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I wish I wasn't broke, I just can't afford an apple leather case right now, but I am always reading such good posts about them. One day... 🏻

Sent from my fantastic iPad Air!

ThatGuyKristoff

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

I actually just purchased a Mophie case for my iPhone and I love it so far! I like the fact that I have that extra battery just incase I do need it, its a bit pricey but well worth it.

:)

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I have a few cases I will say my 2 speck cases r my favorite and I have a otterbox defender case that I use for when out on a hike. And a clear flex brand case and 2 cheap ones from 5 below. Still looking for a waterproof case for the 6 plus haven't found one yet.

ThatGuyKristoff

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have a few cases I will say my 2 speck cases r my favorite and I have a otterbox defender case that I use for when out on a hike. And a clear flex brand case and 2 cheap ones from 5 below. Still looking for a waterproof case for the 6 plus haven't found one yet.

Have you not tried Lifeproof? I use them for when I am going to the lake or something because they are waterproof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Life proof is garbage from my own personal experience...I'll never give them my money again.

So agree, will never go back to Life Proof. Had so many complaints about not being able to hear me due to it sounding muffled.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So agree, will never go back to Life Proof. Had so many complaints about not being able to hear me due to it sounding muffled.

I kind of disregarded those issues as the nature of being a water proof case had to degrade performance somewhere. My experience reflects the things ability to function as a water proof case in a core sense. Moisture is still allowed into these cases because they have seams, and because of this, how can you truly call your product "water proof"...it's just a high grade of water resistance, as it still allows a form of water into the case itself.

I could go on for days about build quality, camera obstructions, sound issues, etc...but for a company that sells one of the markets fore front "water proof" cases, they really haven't considered the reality that their product is not living up to that.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

I actually just purchased a Mophie case for my iPhone and I love it so far! I like the fact that I have that extra battery just incase I do need it, its a bit pricey but well worth it.

:)

I'm using a Seidio Obex now and love it. I also have the Mophie space pack on order, how do you feel about the drop protection of your Mophie?

ThatGuyKristoff

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm using a Seidio Obex now and love it. I also have the Mophie space pack on order, how do you feel about the drop protection of your Mophie?

To be honest I feel like it wouldn't protect it that much. To me it adds a lot more weight to phone which should be expected because of the battery and such. So I feel like if I did drop my phone that it wouldn't protect it that much.

But also it could lol hopefully I won't have to find out lol

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I kind of disregarded those issues as the nature of being a water proof case had to degrade performance somewhere. My experience reflects the things ability to function as a water proof case in a core sense. Moisture is still allowed into these cases because they have seams, and because of this, how can you truly call your product "water proof"...it's just a high grade of water resistance, as it still allows a form of water into the case itself.

I could go on for days about build quality, camera obstructions, sound issues, etc...but for a company that sells one of the markets fore front "water proof" cases, they really haven't considered the reality that their product is not living up to that.

All very good points.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711