Best Case for iPhone 6+

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
For those who are interested in the Seidio Obex, you might want to watch this review (although this review is for iPhone 5, but it should apply to iPhone 6):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDe0NOinnwE

It seems that the Fre has better build quality, better water proof protection and better drop protection than the Obex. And according to zerog46 in another thread, the Obex has poor sensitivity. But the Fre is for iPhone 6 only and not for iPhone 6 Plus at this time.

As I have mentioned in my earlier post that I want to check out the Snow Lizard SLXTREME 6 case. It is great for water sports and snowboarding. But a closer look on their web site, I have found that this case is for iPhone 6 and not for 6Plus.
SLXTREME 6, SLXTREME 6 Case – Snow Lizard Products

So I guess for us the 6Plus owners, we just have to wait a little longer for a solid waterproof case. Meanwhile, I am using a AquaPac to protect my 6Plus. :)

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have watched the review of the Lifeproof and Obex for the 5 before. It seems like they have made some changes to the Obex from the version for the 5. So it will be interesting to compare. The Snow Lizard seems interesting. Wish they had a video on that. I have a friend who has the Fre for his 6. I am tempted to buy the Obex to have a real life comparison.

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
The Snow Lizard seems interesting. Wish they had a video on that..
I saw several YouTube videos on the Snow Lizard. I can't remember the links but you can search for them on YouTube.

They have accessories to mount the phone on your chest and use it like a GoPro camera. This is great when you are snowboarding or mountain biking. I like this brand because they are built for sportsmen. I sure hope they will have one for the 6Plus soon.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Been wanting to try that one out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've moved on from that one now. I am now using and highly recommending the Incipio DualPro case! Just amazing all around. Speck makes good cases as well, but their Candyshell series always left me wanting more. They are always so easy to scratch and I feel the little things are kind of overlooked (like the overall fit and finish). Incipio makes a great product which has the fit and finish I am looking for.

ZekkRagnos

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I've moved on from that one now. I am now using and highly recommending the Incipio DualPro case! Just amazing all around. Speck makes good cases as well, but their Candyshell series always left me wanting more. They are always so easy to scratch and I feel the little things are kind of overlooked (like the overall fit and finish). Incipio makes a great product which has the fit and finish I am looking for.

Would you mind posting a picture with the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeMTB

May 5, 2015
Visit site
Snow Lizard have been promising an iPhone 6 case since October 2014. they have changed the delivery date for this product 8 times now and even thought they have assured me they have started production and will deliver in early March 2015, it is now May 2015 and they are now saying they will start production in June. Yes, June. They have started production 3 times now - or so they have said...
SnowLizard have charged me $119 US - in full even though they do not actually have the product they promised. They do not have a date for the product either. Very poor business practice!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Recommendations:

Apple Leather case
Tech21 Impactology Tactical Classic Black case

Last edited:

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Agreed - just got the Evo Mesh in white. Looks great, and feels pretty good!

I had it for my i6 also but it was bit loose. Now that I got one for my plus this one fits snug and the buttons are easy to press. So far it's my favorite case for my plus. I also has the apple leather,silicone,neo hybrid. But as of right now the tech 21 is my favorite.

Sent from my  Iphone 6 plus 

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234