Weather Widgets

konjis1

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
So do you all use any weather Widgets? I used the Yahoo weather widget, but here recently it doesn't seem to work. it will not display weather at all. Ugghhh!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
BeWeather 2 has the best weather widget IMO. Actually it's the best weather app. It uses info from weather underground and works basically the same way. But with a lot of customization and features. Here's the widget. It has a Christmas themed iconset.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418071279.988336.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
BeWeather 2 has the best weather widget IMO. Actually it's the best weather app. It uses info from weather underground and works basically the same way. But with a lot of customization and features. Here's the widget. It has a Christmas themed iconset.
View attachment 73091

That's a nice lookin' weather widget ya got there! Not sure I can justify the purchase though.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That's a nice lookin' weather widget ya got there! Not sure I can justify the purchase though.
The price of two 20 oz. Sodas? If there's ever an app that's worth $2.99, BeWeather 2 is it! Not only is the weather presentation nice, but it's fun to tinker with. It's like having an entertainment and weather app rolled into one. I've been working on a custom iconset to use. It's has an  theme. If it works, I'll make more iconsets. I want one that's Alabama football themed. Here's the nighttime view of the Christmas iconset on the widget.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418125528.928219.jpg

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
So do you all use any weather Widgets? I used the Yahoo weather widget, but here recently it doesn't seem to work. it will not display weather at all. Ugghhh!

I also use this widget and it only seems to work half the time. Maybe Yahoo is to update it...

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
BeWeather is the big bada boom. Big bada boom. Bomb. Bomb. I said it. Bomb. Now the NSA is going to bring up my history and see who I used to be. :)

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
The price of two 20 oz. Sodas? If there's ever an app that's worth $2.99, BeWeather 2 is it! Not only is the weather presentation nice, but it's fun to tinker with. It's like having an entertainment and weather app rolled into one. I've been working on a custom iconset to use. It's has an  theme. If it works, I'll make more iconsets. I want one that's Alabama football themed. Here's the nighttime view of the Christmas iconset on the widget.
View attachment 73136

I bought it! Can you please tell me the name of that Christmas theme? I don't see anything of the sort anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbreze

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I don't have any issue with yahoo weather. Works great. I love the personalized pictures of each location. I see places I've been when I open it as well as all the stats. Might give Beweather a look tho.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice