Nearly 3 months with the 6 Plus...

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
So how is it after 4 months of using the 6+?? I'm only going one month with the plus, I got the 6 (4.7) on launch day after considering both my original thought was 6 plus but remembering when i had the note 2 didn't like the size so I went back to ip5 then 5S, after 2 months with the 6 I liked it! But all my friends got a 6+ and when I messed around with theres wow the screen the 1080p was so smooth and crisp! Maybe it was the android os I didn't like on a big screen so in November I sold my 6 and got a 6+ 64gb space gray man I should of sticked with my original intent of getting the 6+!! Even its big but the iOS and the thinnest of the phone make up for it!

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
So how is it after 4 months of using the 6+?? I'm only going one month with the plus, I got the 6 (4.7) on launch day after considering both my original thought was 6 plus but remembering when i had the note 2 didn't like the size so I went back to ip5 then 5S, after 2 months with the 6 I liked it! But all my friends got a 6+ and when I messed around with theres wow the screen the 1080p was so smooth and crisp! Maybe it was the android os I didn't like on a big screen so in November I sold my 6 and got a 6+ 64gb space gray man I should of sticked with my original intent of getting the 6+!! Even its big but the iOS and the thinnest of the phone make up for it!

You're a hard man to please...

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Almost 4 months

I got the 6 on release day to be on the safe side and the fact the bigger phones never really interested me. By the end of the first day I loved the 6 and the size of it felt so natural straight away so much so that when I'd pick my 5s up I couldn't believe how small it felt. I had the opportunity after about a week of having a 6 Plus at my house for a week whilst trying to sell it, that week convinced me to get one and now I've got one I love it and wouldn't go back to anything smaller and phones that used to seem massive to me before now seem really 'normal'.

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Almost 4 months

So is he making it up? (Manny)
Or he doesn't know how to count. A very good point! Didn't the iPhone 6+ become available on or around September 19.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea- maybe it seems like he had it forever. Yes release date was the 9/19 so it's out less than 3 months.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Countings are hard...

mathhhh570.gif

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Almost 4 months

Yes it will be 3 months on December 19th. Enjoy your 6 plus

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!

Savvy912

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I got the 6 on release day to be on the safe side and the fact the bigger phones never really interested me. By the end of the first day I loved the 6 and the size of it felt so natural straight away so much so that when I'd pick my 5s up I couldn't believe how small it felt. I had the opportunity after about a week of having a 6 Plus at my house for a week whilst trying to sell it, that week convinced me to get one and now I've got one I love it and wouldn't go back to anything smaller and phones that used to seem massive to me before now seem really 'normal'.

I didn't get a chance to grab either phone on launch day but i did recently grab a 6+ 64gb space grey. And I love it. I've had the 4,4s,5,5s and my daily driver before the 6+ was a 4s lol. Wow the difference....any way I also thought note size phones were too big but I grabbed my wife's 5 today and don't see how I went this long on a small device, I'm 6'3" 230lbs with a decent size grip and have no idea how I made it work on the smaller size phones.

Just got to find a case that I enjoy to keep on it.

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Iv had my plus for a few month now and still love❤️ it can't seam to put it down lol have an iPad Air had it over a year thinking bout selling it bc I don't use it much now at all❗

knotsure

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Got my space grey plus on Black Friday. I am coming over from android. The screen size was the deciding factor for me before and now that Apple has joined the big screen club I am in love. 128 gb of internal memory is also very cool! Overall I do notice some hiccups here and there but all other times this thing is just smoking fast!!! Just got my tempered glass and clear case, my iPhone 6 plus looks and runs great.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The iPhone 6 Plus is a great phone. If you are a fan of iOS you will love this device because iOS shines on it. And being such a capable multimedia device, having the bigger screen makes everything that much better.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711