I'm back

cornettbr

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Recently I had an iPhone 5 on Verizon. I was having issues with having a full 4g signal with no access to Internet. I went and bought an s5 outright and made the big move to android. After a missed flight and being late to work countless times for the alarm not going off I decided to use my early edge upgrade and bought the 6+ silver 64gb. All is right in the world again lol. This phone wholeheartedly addressed my wish list that I had for the five. Bigger screen, nfc, curved edges etc. The only thing left on my wish list is Internet access while on a phone call. It's an issue I'll overlook due to the fact that I throughly enjoy this phone like I have yet to enjoy any phone. Any wish list for this phone for you guys?

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure you just have to turn on Voice over LTE in settings and in your Verizon account settings and that'll solve your not being able to talk and surf with your 6+

MaciLicous

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Recently I had an iPhone 5 on Verizon. I was having issues with having a full 4g signal with no access to Internet. I went and bought an s5 outright and made the big move to android. After a missed flight and being late to work countless times for the alarm not going off I decided to use my early edge upgrade and bought the 6+ silver 64gb. All is right in the world again lol. This phone wholeheartedly addressed my wish list that I had for the five. Bigger screen, nfc, curved edges etc. The only thing left on my wish list is Internet access while on a phone call. It's an issue I'll overlook due to the fact that I throughly enjoy this phone like I have yet to enjoy any phone. Any wish list for this phone for you guys?

Guess what? You're in luck. You're going to check everything off your wish list with the iPhone 6+. iPhone 6 and 6+ are VoLTE which means HD calling with VoLTE phones and internet access while talking. Below is general info and instructions on how to change your settings to use it.

INTRODUCING ADVANCED CALLING 1.0
Enjoy HD Voice and Simultaneous Voice and Data for Select iOS Devices

Advanced Calling 1.0 is the Verizon brand name for the first generation of services enabled by VoLTE technology, or Voice over LTE. VoLTE is a new technology platform that changes the way we carry voice traffic on our network.

With Advanced Calling 1.0, voice calls are delivered over Verizon s 4G LTE network instead of the traditional voice network (but are still billed like regular calls).

Calls are automatically made as HD Voice when both parties are using HD-Voice-enabled phones and are connected to the Verizon 4G LTE network.

Simultaneous Voice and Data lets you place and receive calls while:

Surfing the web
Continuing your downloads
Using an app
Using a feature like Mobile Hotspot
To get Advanced Calling 1.0, purchase or upgrade to an iOS HD-Voice-capable phone. Then, from your phone, go to Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE > Voice & Data.

Because Advanced Calling 1.0 is a first-generation service, your calling experience may differ from your current experience and may include audio issues or dropped calls. Remember, you can always manage your experience by changing your phone setting to Settings > Cellular > Enable LTE > Data Only at any time.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2