How do I remove music from my device that I bought in iTunes? As well as the free U2 album that was force fed to my iphone. Tried a Google search but didn't get a conclusive answer.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+
    12-02-2014 10:36 AM
    You'll have to go through iTunes app on your computer that you sync your phone with. Under Music, uncheck the songs you don't want synced/on your phone then sync it. This should removed those unwanted songs. I was able to do it with the U2 album and anything else. Hope this helps.
    sicario666 likes this.
    12-02-2014 11:45 AM
    You'll have to go through iTunes app on your computer that you sync your phone with. Under Music, uncheck the songs you don't want synced/on your phone then sync it. This should removed those unwanted songs. I was able to do it with the U2 album and anything else. Hope this helps.
    You don't have to use your computer. Go to the music app, hold down on the song you don't want and swipe to the left tell you see the delete button. Then hit delete. At least that's how it works on my iPhone 6 Plus. Easy as pie...
    Last edited by Ron Hites; 12-02-2014 at 11:14 PM.
    sicario666 likes this.
    12-02-2014 01:01 PM
    Thank you both very much for the responses.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+
    12-02-2014 10:25 PM
    Even after all of that editing and deleting. I still have the same track count. I synced and went into iTunes. Selected to manually manage music. I think when I have more time I will sit down and delete everything and just add in what I want. It's no big deal but there are tracks that I just don't like. On top of having some Katy Perry in there. Yeah she's hot but I don't enjoy the music. Makes me feel bubbly...

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+
    12-03-2014 08:21 AM
    Ok. I hope that helps. I had to do that years back to get my music in order as well. Then I've just been maintaining it since then.
    12-03-2014 09:53 AM
    Even after all of that editing and deleting. I still have the same track count. I synced and went into iTunes. Selected to manually manage music. I think when I have more time I will sit down and delete everything and just add in what I want. It's no big deal but there are tracks that I just don't like. On top of having some Katy Perry in there. Yeah she's hot but I don't enjoy the music. Makes me feel bubbly...

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+
    Sorry to hear that you're still having troubles. If after deleting the songs that you don't want, you see the (iCloud symbol) next to it. Then the songs are no longer on your device. The iCloud symbol is there so if you want to re-download the song or songs later. If you touch the songs name you will be able to listen to it by streaming, but if you touch the iCloud symbol you will download it again.🎶
    12-03-2014 01:03 PM