Sell Your Old iPhone For Cash!

What's my iPhone worth?
    Hi All, any advise on This topic?
    My girlfriends phone and iPad are (almost) broken, debating on what to get, the iPhone 6+ or the new iPad, (i Will be getting the 6, and she would get my 4s if we decide to go for the iPad).
    11-29-2014 06:08 AM
    Hi All, any advise on This topic?
    My girlfriends phone and iPad are (almost) broken, debating on what to get, the iPhone 6+ or the new iPad, (i Will be getting the 6, and she would get my 4s if we decide to go for the iPad).
    I say go with the 6 plus. You won't be needing a iPad
    11-29-2014 06:09 AM
    My wife just went from a 4S to a 6 Plus because her 4S was very slow and problematic using iOS 8. I still use my iPad even though I have a 6 Plus but I can see where people would actually replace their iPad with the plus. Either way you are in a win win situation. LoL
    shief24 likes this.
    11-29-2014 07:08 AM
    Ever since I got my IP6+, I have hardly touched my ipad.. Think I am going to sell it.... But it is all about what you do with it.. The 6+ is plenty big enough for me
    shief24 likes this.
    11-29-2014 07:16 AM
    I would go for the 6 Plus. For me personally is till use my iPad even though I have a 6 Plus. I actually just got an iPad mini 3 and love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    11-29-2014 08:26 AM
    I own a 6+ and the iPad Air. I use both daily, though the iPad is more for the couch and games (and reading articles and forums such as this). But I of course use my 6+ for everything as well, including games.

If I had to make a choice one over the other, I would also go with the 6+ as others have said. It's the most versatile device, you can text, read, game, and watch videos on that nice big screen. I really enjoy the 6+ a lot...just be sure you get a protective case for it.
    shief24 likes this.
    11-29-2014 08:33 AM
    If I had to choose between the two, I'd probably just get the iPhone. The 4S on iOS 8 is pushing it, and when it comes down to it, you can do most things on the iPhone that you can do on the iPad plus make/receive calls. (I know you can now do the call thing through the iPad, but it still requires a compatible iPhone to connect to.) Unless the iPad is used for heavy reading and Newsstand/Magazine type things, I'd get the iPhone first.
    11-29-2014 09:54 AM
    I would probably go with the phone. Next year she'll be needing another one because I don't believe the new iOS will be supported on the 4s and iOS 8 isn't all that great on it now. Unless you haven't updated to iOS 8.
    11-29-2014 10:04 AM
    Why settle for one or the other, get both . . . I did and they each serve different needs at different times. I need a larger screen while doing work in the field and my wife enjoys the iPad Air 2 while she is in the kitchen especially during the holidays baking. My iPhone 6+ on the other hand is my daily device that goes everywhere with me.
    11-29-2014 10:09 AM
    Thanks all for the replies, we'll make a trip to the store to get a hands on with both devices, so she can get a "feel for it"
    11-29-2014 10:10 AM
    I say go with the 6 plus. You won't be needing a iPad
    I would go with both because some apps don't work on the iPhone 6 Plus. There are a lot of (iPad only) apps that I need to use. Right now I use both iPad (fourth-generation) and iPhone 6 Plus. Besides Google/Android users would love for you to stop using the iPad. I myself would rather support Apple...
    Last edited by Ron Hites; 11-29-2014 at 11:15 AM.
    11-29-2014 10:43 AM
    I wont buy an android device we are just figuring out if to buy a 6 for me and a 6+ or iPad for the girlfriend
    11-29-2014 11:48 AM
    I wont buy an android device we are just figuring out if to buy a 6 for me and a 6+ or iPad for the girlfriend
    Meaning, cant buy All 3
    11-29-2014 11:51 AM
    If money isn't a concern then buy both... but I assume that money is at least part of the equation.
    11-29-2014 02:50 PM
    I have an iPad Air and a 6 plus. I have been using my air a bit less now that I have the plus but I think it's worth it to have both as the air offers a lot more real estate. However now I can't see a place for the iPad mini in my line up as the plus is great for watching videos on the go and even just for general web browsing.

If I had to choose I'd go for the 6 plus as its a more all rounded device and goes with you everywhere.
    TechnologyTwitt likes this.
    11-30-2014 12:28 AM
    6+ first, seeing as it can replace the iPad for some things
    11-30-2014 01:04 AM
    I was thinking of getting a 6 and a mini for work purposes, but decided to get just the Plus instead. Very good idea as I now only have to carry around one device instead of two.
    11-30-2014 07:41 AM
    I don't know how people say the 6 Plus kills the iPad. For me, it doesn't. I have an iPad 4 to watch videos and movies. I think even with the 6/5S there is no need for the latest iPad model, that's it.
    11-30-2014 04:53 PM
    If you can deal with the extreme size, just go with the 6+. I highly recommend trying it out before committing, as almost everyone I know that got the + ended up switching back for a regular 6. The iPhone will do everything the iPad does, plus it's already hooked up for data. The iPad is a nice addition if you want an additional screen for watching videos and surfing the web with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-30-2014 05:24 PM
    I own a 6+ and the iPad Air. I use both daily, though the iPad is more for the couch and games (and reading articles and forums such as this). But I of course use my 6+ for everything as well, including games.

If I had to make a choice one over the other, I would also go with the 6+ as others have said. It's the most versatile device, you can text, read, game, and watch videos on that nice big screen. I really enjoy the 6+ a lot...just be sure you get a protective case for it.
    Well, generally you can do all of that on an iPad as well, provided you also own a supported iPhone for Continuity.

But I'd go for the 6+ simply because I don't see a point in a tablet when you have a phone with a screen that big as long as it has great battery life, which the 6+ does.

It's part of the reason I never bothered to get a Tablet and when I did get them, I returned them within a day or two (3 separate instances :-P ).

However, if I had to do a lot of Productivity or Imaging/Video Editing on a mobile device, I'd certainly get a big iPad.
    11-30-2014 10:17 PM
    I own a 6+ and I can say that this phone is perfect as a phone and as a replacement for a tablet. I can enjoy lot of media on it and when I need, I can even work. The Pages and Keynote work flawlessly, so my advice is to go for the 6 plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6 PLUS!
    Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    12-01-2014 01:48 AM
    i'm iphone 5s owner and ipad mini, if can choose, I will go for Ip 6+ and leave my Ipad at Home
    12-01-2014 03:31 AM
    I'd go with the iPhone 6plus. I'm loving mine and I never pick up my iPad. Well I bought my gf the new air 2 and I never get tempted to touch it lol. Although it is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk
    ig33k likes this.
    12-01-2014 03:47 AM
    Although I just picked up this 16 GB Space Gray today, I'm finding it as a perfect compliment to the iPad Air, not replacement. I guess the best analogy I can use is, it's similar to have multiple monitors. There are certain things I do on each device, some unique and some overlap but none get in the way.
    12-02-2014 04:50 PM
    Buy both of they got you budget.. I went from iPad 3 to iPad Air 2 and iPhone 5 to iPhone 6 Plus.. Downside was waiting for the Plus directly from China.
    12-02-2014 06:18 PM
40 12