Fun article regarding the iPhone 6+'s size

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I always felt from the very beginning that the iPhone 6 Plus was just right for me. But now after having it for over a month now I feel it could be a little bigger. Yes I said a little bigger...
Nevertheless I really do love my iPhone 6 Plus! Best phone ever made!!!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Last night I got my first "Damn that's a big
a$$ phone" comment from a guy I was working with. He's very uniformed though not up on the latest tech and doesn't know that "big a$$ phones do exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I got the plus on launch, and it looks & feels normal when I use it. The Weird thing is every time I see some one else with a plus, My first reaction is wow! That's a big phone! But it's the same phone I use everyday. It only looks enormous when I see it in the store or in someone else's hands.

Am I the only one that experiences this?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Last night I got my first "Damn that's a big
a$$ phone" comment from a guy I was working with. He's very uniformed though not up on the latest tech and doesn't know that "big a$$ phones do exist.

The 6+ is a big-a phone... Was too big for my taste...did a return/exchange to a 6... I'm a happier camper... :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thus far, I'm really enjoying my iPhone 6 Plus, and now when I pick up the iPhone 5 and the 5S, it's like picking up a chiclet. ...;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419815201.993407.jpg

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
It's funny, at least to me, the space grey models look smaller than the white models. Maybe it is because the black front blends in more with the screen, but the same thing with the iPhone 6 models.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thus far, I'm really enjoying my iPhone 6 Plus, and now when I pick up the iPhone 5 and the 5S, it's like picking up a chiclet. ...;)

I noticed the same thing using my wife's 5 a couple days ago. Very tiny lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77