What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Just got a new midnight blue silicone from the  store have been using the white one the last week and have not had any lint issues so giving it a shot.

Does the silicone case feel gritty after a few days going into and out of pockets? I love the silicone case better as far as fit and button feedback, but have found the case gets too 'linty'.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Does the silicone case feel gritty after a few days going into and out of pockets? I love the silicone case better as far as fit and button feedback, but have found the case gets too 'linty'.

I always had that issue before, a few posts here convinced me to try again and I'm glad I did. I got the white one (and a red) a year ago when I got the 6, and never used them because of the lint, but didn't have it this time so I may pick up a few more.

My wife has been using the red one I got (looks amazing on the space grey) and hasn't had any issues either.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I always had that issue before, a few posts here convinced me to try again and I'm glad I did. I got the white one (and a red) a year ago when I got the 6, and never used them because of the lint, but didn't have it this time so I may pick up a few more.

My wife has been using the red one I got (looks amazing on the space grey) and hasn't had any issues either.

So that's a no to the gritty feel? I will go try out a silicone case again. I really like them.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
6773d38bd826421b02e61326363f292d.jpg

The defender

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Here is my current case. It is the Infinite Aluminum Case by Rock.

$_1.JPG

41MF4haD4xL._SX425_.jpg

But later this week I will be going to this case that a close friend purchased for me. Think I am about to become a Speck convert. Really excited to be getting this case and then doing some custom wallpapers to match it.

70468612AV0S2rNL.jpg

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Nope! Smooth, and grit/lint free!

I looked at the silicone cases today at the Apple Store and the leather is heavily favored by the Apple Store employees. I think I may stay the leather route. I may change from a black leather to saddle brown though. Does anyone here have the saddle brown? Come from black? How do you like it compared?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been using this one. It's very slim with some extra protection on the corners. It's actually slimmer than the spigen neo hybrid but it just looks awesome with the carbon fiber look on the back.

iPhone 6s Case, Spigen [Rugged Capsule] Resilient [Black] Rugged Armor Ultimate protection and rugged design with matte finish for iPhone 6s - Black (SGP11597) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010MVJM5...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2720844

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I looked at the silicone cases today at the Apple Store and the leather is heavily favored by the Apple Store employees. I think I may stay the leather route. I may change from a black leather to saddle brown though. Does anyone here have the saddle brown? Come from black? How do you like it compared?

Yes. I have the Black, Saddle Brown and Red Apple Leather cases. The Black is my favorite with my other two colors a close second. The Saddle Brown really wears nicely.

I have the Space Gray 6s Plus for the record.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

The saddle brown (I have the classic brown but have seen the saddle) is a great color. As @Spencerdl said, it wears nicely, as does the classic brown. I think you'll like it a lot!

As for the employees, I think I do favor the leather as well, overall, but the color variety (and colorfast quality) of the silicone offers a nice change from time to time.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
The saddle brown (I have the classic brown but have seen the saddle) is a great color. As @Spencerdl said, it wears nicely, as does the classic brown. I think you'll like it a lot!

As for the employees, I think I do favor the leather as well, overall, but the color variety (and colorfast quality) of the silicone offers a nice change from time to time.

Thanks. I think I've decided to stay with leather. I'll be in-store to look at the various color options Friday. I like the silicone, but the leather is just overall a better fit for me.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Right now I'm using my Product Red Apple Leather Case. It feels different than my Black Apple Leather Case I just removed. A better quality leather I think.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm tired of buying and trying cases. I buy cases like most people buy sodas. Got several Apple leather and Tech21's,. Gave away 2 Speck Candyshell blue/turquoise and black/white. Wish Apple would just make a good back that doesn't have to be covered up. The case industry has made billions of dollars just on cases and screen protectors. Also I have purchased holsters and pouches that are laying in several drawers. My biggest regret was the Pad &Quill leather pouch/case. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459641536.746135.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm tired of buying and trying cases. I buy cases like most people buy sodas. Got several Apple leather and Tech21's,. Gave away 2 Speck Candyshell blue/turquoise and black/white. Wish Apple would just make a good back that doesn't have to be covered up. The case industry has made billions of dollars just on cases and screen protectors. Also I have purchased holsters and pouches that are laying in several drawers. My biggest regret was the Pad &Quill leather pouch/case. View attachment 104665

Same here, I'm also tired of buying, changing and looking at cases, but.....I keep doing it like its some kind of ADDICTION...LOL. I always think about what I'm wearing the next day the night before, and which one of my cases will look best with tomorrow's outfit. I'm usually in some sorta black , so my Black Apple Leather case is usually first on the list unless I want to clash and have my iPhone stand out.
YES, I have a problem and I know it. LOL

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Right now I'm using my Otterbox Defender (White/Gray), but have more cases, holsters, extra glass screen protectors, etc etc. I have cases for when I need rugged protection (i.e. several OB Defenders), Lifeproof for when I need extreme protection, and various shell & holsters when I don't need the extreme protection. Yes, I have a case addiction & yes my wife hates it LOL

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Well been rocking the Speck Stacked Cube Green/Moss Green for a day now. Got to tell you I have become a Speck convert. It fits perfect, is light weight, feels unbelievable in the hands, buttons are extremely responsive to touch. And the best part it looks amazing. I have it on my Space Grey iPhone 6. I was a fan of Spigen for many years and currently added Rock to my list of cases I use. Well guess what, I will be sticking to Speck from now on. I have to thank a close personal friend for getting me this case. It is one impressive case and will now stay on my phone till I move to the 7 Plus. Below are images.

2.jpg1a.jpg[h=2] [/h]

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Currently using this star wars case I found at best buy for $8 bucks. Doesn't protect the phone I would think but it looks cool lol. As a star wars fan it's worth it even if it doesn't protect my phone lol.

a47a9f13d091ac9716a15006039de3b4.jpg