What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
For me yes, not enough grip.... And well it just feels poorly made/rushed...

But just my opinion

I had one for my 6. Didn't feel too bad- it was actually my favorite case for my 6 until the apple leather. but I know they redesigned it so I'll see how I feel about it.

MJ502

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Agree! The Spigen Air case is the only one that really feels like no case all. Only protects from scratching, but that's enough for me. The case can crack easily when removed, but nothing serious. Only 16 bucks on Amazon.ca, so you buy a couple.

Yea I can see that. I'll be careful taking it off for sure. I'm digging it so far :D

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
someone have the stone or antique white silicone ?

I have the Stone on my Space Gray 6S Plus and I think it looks fantastic. The only problems with the silicon cases are they pick up a lot of lint and they are a little rough to get in and out of pockets because of the tackiness of the case. Ive dropped my phone a few times and it's protected it very well.

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Lucas, I own an wireless efficiency iPhone 6s wireless charging case for my wife's iPhone as I use the S6 edge plus. However, I find myself using it for my s6 more than my wife uses it for her iPhone.
It comes with a well constructed case for the iPhone which you need for the wireless charging pad to work with your iPhone. I can use it for my S6 edge plus as well. The pad itself looks very cool. It's made out of transparent strong glass looking plastic I'm guessing. During the day, the charger gives out a nice led light pattern as it charges and at night it dims it automatically so it doesn't bother you.
All in all, a must have for iPhone users who are deprived of native wireless charging and also a great and cool gadget to have for all your other Qi enabled devices.

2.jpg

MJ502

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
A friend of mine has the iPhone 6 Plus and I am planning on getting them a new Spigen case for xmas.. I am stuck between the Slim Armor and the Tough Armor. Thoughts??

Jennnt

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I have the Stone on my Space Gray 6S Plus and I think it looks fantastic. The only problems with the silicon cases are they pick up a lot of lint and they are a little rough to get in and out of pockets because of the tackiness of the case. Ive dropped my phone a few times and it's protected it very well.

Can you please pic the case ? I wonder if to buy this case also.
thanks

nroldan83

Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
I had the 6 plus for a year and now the 6s plus. I was using the Apple leather case and now I switch between leather and the silicone. Both feel really good. My two complains are: with the leather there is a lot of wear and with the silicone there is dust sticking to the case all the time.

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I have been switching off between the Apple Black Leather and Spigen Tough Armor (both silver and black backs) for my Space Gray iPhone 6, the Apple case does not provide enough protection for MY needs, and the Spigen Tough Armors backs showed finger prints really bad.. So this weekend I went to Best Buy and picked up the Otterbox Symetry for the 6s, I heard they recently redesigned them. I must say I LOVE this case!!! It fits like a glove, has the slick black/black look of the Apple Leather case but yet provides the same protection as the Spigen Tough Armors!! I must say, I am very pleased, good quality, nice look, good protection.. I think I found a keeper!!!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
My new symmetry from otterbox! My symmetry for the 6 was a lot different. They redesigned it and it feels incredible. And it's thinner than my speck clear! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1449555615.692701.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1449555624.221964.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1449555633.140688.jpg

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
In case you have an iPhone 6, I fully recommend the Willnorn case.

$14.99 on Amazon...

Willnorn Full Body Coverage Protection Case with Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 - Black
by Willnorn

Ultra-Thin! Only 1mm surface. You never saw a full body case as thin as this one.
Ultraprecise split-type desgined, have Aesthetic and Protect both.
360?Full Protection. Set a tempered glass protector perfect guard your iPhone.
Standalone camera, flash, sensor hole reflect aesthetic idea. Precise buttom cellular hole desgin perfect play original sound.
German hardness PC material. Metal texture handle fee.

GHBrumbaugh

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
This combo today. I just keep going back to the MightyShell. I'd like to see a dark grey band for the watch. Then the set would match better, this is good for now.

iMoreAppImg_20151208_091157.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73