What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I like this one. We sold it at my store. They have another cute one by moshi. I think they have a cuter version at Best Buy that's more of a solid pink. I haven't seen it in person at Best Buy but this is the version we have at the store. I just think the brand could be rather cheap.. Not familiar with it. View attachment 98271

I tried out this case a few months ago, and I liked it a lot, the buttons worked really good too, then the guilt set in and I returned it. The case kind of resembles a Spigen Tough Armor but more girly. I'm trying real hard not to buy to many cases with my new phone.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I tried out this case a few months ago, and I liked it a lot, the buttons worked really good too, then the guilt set in and I returned it. The case kind of resembles a Spigen Tough Armor but more girly. I'm trying real hard not to buy to many cases with my new phone.

Same here. I don't like the fact the apple logo is exposed on the back. I'd have to get a screen protector for the back. The one at Best Buy.. The pictures look different than the ones we sell at At&t. I love my  silicone case and after trying and returning so many other cases I default back to the silicone.

I guess if I get reeeeeeaylly bored I'll go look at it. But I think it'd be another return after awhile.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

This is the one they have at Best Buy..
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1447683897.832310.jpg

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Same here. I don't like the fact the apple logo is exposed on the back. I'd have to get a screen protector for the back. The one at Best Buy.. The pictures look different than the ones we sell at At&t. I love my  silicone case and after trying and returning so many other cases I default back to the silicone.

I guess if I get reeeeeeaylly bored I'll go look at it. But I think it'd be another return after awhile.

My sentiments exactly. I do not like cases that have the apple logo exposed without protection.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I've gotten messages asking how my pink silicone looks on my 6s plus. So I decided to post pics! Has to use my company phone to get the pictures.. The camera isn't the greatest ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1447723092.411284.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1447723101.476223.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1447723109.309786.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
To you! I've been through so many cases and my fav is the apple leather.

Agreed. To each everyone's own! I like the apple cases myself. I've tried other brands. This one just feels the best to me. I know I didn't get leather this round but I would have if I found one that I felt complimented the rose gold. The rose stone was an option but after reading reviews it got dirty too quickly. :( that would have been beautiful imo... Shame they don't have some sort of protectant on it

mattoul98

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I have the red silicone case from apple. The case has an awesome build quality and the texture on the exterior of the case feels great. I also has a microfiber lining to protect the phone.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I really love the Apple cases too. If and when I do get another Apple case it will be the new pink silicone. Right now I have 3 Apple cases, last years pink and blue silicone and the Product Red Leather case.

I'm just really feeling the ️ for my Sonix case right now.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I really love the Apple cases too. If and when I do get another Apple case it will be the new pink silicone. Right now I have 3 Apple cases, last years pink and blue silicone and the Product Red Leather case.

I'm just really feeling the ️ for my Sonix case right now.

Same here, and if I was to purchase another Apple Leather case it would be the Saddle Brown Apple Leather, but right now I'm really feeling my Red Spigen Slim Armor case. My Black Apple Leather is still my favorite case.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner