What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have bought a few cases for the year thy I had my iPhone 6, but the most recent one I am currently using for my phone now turns out to be a $4.00 no name thin silicon case which I love cause it barely adds thickness to my phone

duke821

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Well you can only get drop protection with a bulky case, or scratch protection with a minimalist case - just have to pick which one and be sure of that choice. Personally, I only dropped one phone badly - my iPhone 4S once - but have never shattered a single screen in over 7 years of multiple smartphone ownership. So I went with minimal scratch protection for my new iPhone 6S Plus and I think the best one is the Veil XT by Caudabe. $20 and very nice fit and finish and most of the time you won't even know there's any case on the phone due to how thin it is.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Just got the Mophie Juice Pack Reserve for iPhone 6.

Honestly, I love my phone naked. This case brings a great reserve life for a late night or delayed commute. Although it adds a little weight in my hand, compared to a naked phone, it's a quite ergonomic thickness added, too.

Turned it on when my phone was at 20% and it was quickly up to 70 in under 45 minutes. Haven't taken it off or charged the reserve yet. Still have 20% reserve left.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After much trial and error and multiple returns I settled on the pink apple silicone case. Idk I got over the others pretty quick and last time I used a case for more than a week it was the apple leather for my 6 space grey. The pink looks dynamite on my rose gold. Definitely found my case!!

I was the same way until finally trying the Apple leather. I did buy silicone as well but they attracted more lint from my pockets than I could deal with!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well you can only get drop protection with a bulky case, or scratch protection with a minimalist case - just have to pick which one and be sure of that choice.

Not necessarily! Maybe I've been lucky but I've dropped mine with the Apple leather ... And one of those was significant, sitting in some bleachers and it tumbled down along a wall and landed maybe 15-20 feet down. Dirt and leaves and discarded cups etc but I thought the screen would be cracked for sure. It will never be as rugged as an Otterbox but I'm happy with the results!
2b02b9863c9717c756a550a6b5a7924f.jpg

RobT3

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi. I've used the Speck Candyshell on four iPhones including the 6S and have been happy with it. It's a low profile case but gives great protection. It's narrower than the Tech 21 and has more of a lip around the front for better protection if it gets dropped face down. Good luck.

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: It's decision time

I've been using the apple leather case with my 6 plus and really like it. It fits well without adding bulk and has a great feel to it. It offers some protection (I've dropped it a few times) without compromising size.
Agree with this entirely. Have used Apple leather case in black for a year on my 6 Plus. Now using it on 6s Plus. Looks as good as day I got it. Helps with one handed grip. Just enough protection without adding bulk. Slips in an out of pocket easily. And just thick enough to keep camera recessed.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: It's decision time

I'm using the Speck Gammashell, which is a case that few people seem to know exists. It's Speck's 2-layer case that uses the same D30 technology that Tech21 is using. It's what the Otterbox Commuter should have been, in my opinion. Plus it's manufactured entirely in the US which is cool.

Thinking about picking up Evolutive Labs' Rhinoshield Playproof when it comes out. Looks awesome!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR