What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

CherryLane

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
What's the best clear one? I bought a iblason but would love to hear about better ones? Usually went goose berry Mercury but don't like the fact the back of it has a hole where the apple sign is

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
What's the best clear one? I bought a iblason but would love to hear about better ones? Usually went goose berry Mercury but don't like the fact the back of it has a hole where the apple sign is

Spigen Ultra Hybrid is pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Simeon Herbert

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I use the rhinoshield case which I love, it's very small and very protective - it does not add too much bulk to the phone, I have it on my iphone 6 but it gives it a slightly more solid feel, and does not feel like it will slip out of my hand. Combine that with the Rhinoshield screen protector and you have a very protected minimal setup.

Chris12923

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: It's decision time

I see on Amazon someone said the 6+ is almost to big for it and they feel like it's going to rip the belt. Are they exaggerating?

Chris12923

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm using a very slim but protective clear case on my 6 Plus by Spigen; (Ultra Hybrid Air Cushion). There is a little lip on it to protect the screen from drops. For a screen protector I put on the Tempered Glass ScreenGuardz Pure by BodyGuardz. It's easy to apply on the first try and looks great on the phone. A lot of people don't know I have it on when they ask to see my 6 Plus.
If you need something to carry your 6 Plus in while you exercise look in to the "FlipBelt". I have been using it for a month now and love it. I can go on long distance runs and forget that I'm even using it as it is very comfortable....... Here is a link to it for anyone that would like to check it out:

I saw on an Amazon review someone said that the 6 plus barely fit and almost felt like the stitching was going to tear in the belt because the 6 plus was to big. Is this the truth in your opinion or is there room for it without feeling like the flip belt was going to tear up?

Thanks,

Chris

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
If anyone is interested, I have a brand new Spigen Ultra Hybrid for sale. Never been out of the package. PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
9b2201c4abfe7b35ae822e2bd4b2fdd1.jpg

I want this combo

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

kwp217

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: It's decision time

I've used the Tech 21 case for the last year on my iPhone 6 plus. This is the first time since having an iPhone that I haven't had multiple cases. I have been resisting the edge to get another Tech 21 clear with the light blue edge. My wife's been so proud of my will power. Can you say brownie points! :love-struck:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal