What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a blue leather Apple case for my 6s Plus and LOVE it. Feels good in the hand and isn't the world's best lint magnet like the silicone case I used previously.

This year's Apple Leather cases are of much better quality than last year's version. There made from European Leather this year.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I just bought a blue leather Apple case for my 6s Plus and LOVE it. Feels good in the hand and isn't the world's best lint magnet like the silicone case I used previously.

I was going to get another leather case this time around for my 6s plus but the only one I like that I feel would go well with the rose gold is the light one. I'm waiting on reviews to see if it get dark and dingy like previous versions

Right now have the silicone case in lavender which is gorgeous on my phone and have no lint issues

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I was going to get another leather case this time around for my 6s plus but the only one I like that I feel would go well with the rose gold is the light one. I'm waiting on reviews to see if it get dark and dingy like previous versions

Right now have the silicone case in lavender which is gorgeous on my phone and have no lint issues

I think the Silicon cases are better quality as well. That's one of many things that I like about Apple, they believe in improving their products in a timely manner.

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone picked up a new case that I should know about....SMILE

Just got myself a new Lifeproof Nuud for my 6Plus to replace the old one that I had to return because of the seal problem. For the office my Apple leather case suits me fine but on the water or needing protection in a rough environment then the Lifeproof goes on.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

My wife had a silicone case for her 5c and never had any issues with lint either. I think that men are more susceptible to it because we tend to keep our phones in our pants pockets. I wear a suit five days a week and always had dark colored lint stuck to my phone case.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
My wife had a silicone case for her 5c and never had any issues with lint either. I think that men are more susceptible to it because we tend to keep our phones in our pants pockets. I wear a suit five days a week and always had dark colored lint stuck to my phone case.

True! I don't pocket mine

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, I know this is going to sound so stupid and I apologize in advance. There's a new show called Grandfathered. John Stamos plays a grandfather blah blah blah...in the episode he was holding an iPhone 6+ with a case on it that was a black but see through to the point where you can see the apple logo. On the sides looked orange. It looked like a Tech 21 case but it seemed to thin.

Was hoping any one can help

Thanks!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone, I know this is going to sound so stupid and I apologize in advance. There's a new show called Grandfathered. John Stamos plays a grandfather blah blah blah...in the episode he was holding an iPhone 6+ with a case on it that was a black but see through to the point where you can see the apple logo. On the sides looked orange. It looked like a Tech 21 case but it seemed to thin.

Was hoping any one can help

Thanks!

55c5a85858a146cb765dd5073f3f7aa7.jpg

It looks like a Tech 21 smoke/red case..

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a Otterbox defender glacier white & grey for the 6 plus & an Otterbox commuter same color. If anyone is interested in a trade ? I have several other cases as well.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a Otterbox defender glacier white & grey for the 6 plus & an Otterbox commuter same color. If anyone is interested in a trade ? I have several other cases as well.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

Do you have the Apple Leather in Saddle Brown for the 6s Plus?

daniel.michael4724

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Glad to know I'm not the only one with an addiction............ I've got an Otterbox Defender (Black Skin/"Electric Green" shell), Tech21 Patriot, Spigen Slim Armor (Gunmetal), Adopted Folio (Brown), Shell/Holster combo (from Verizon). I've really been taking a hard look at the Apple Leather cases, even more so seeing all the positive reviews on here. When the time comes for me to upgrade my wife shudders because she knows I'll be buying an a$$load of cases to go with it LOL

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
glad to know i'm not the only one with an addiction............ I've got an otterbox defender (black skin/"electric green" shell), tech21 patriot, spigen slim armor (gunmetal), adopted folio (brown), shell/holster combo (from verizon). I've really been taking a hard look at the apple leather cases, even more so seeing all the positive reviews on here. When the time comes for me to upgrade my wife shudders because she knows i'll be buying an a$$load of cases to go with it lol

lol.....welcome...smile

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone have the spigen liquid crystal for the iPhone 6s Plus? Speck keeps blowing it on sending me the correct version of their clear case so I think I'm gonna try a different brand. Any insight?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen