What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

bummerbee123

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Thule atmos x3 case which i think is great. It's snug, has enough grip on the back while still being somewhat smooth, and provides really good drop protection.

Jstoney

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Yes, it's thinner. That also means it doesn't have the same drop protection. It's only rated for either 6 feet or 6 feet and 6 inches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you recommend one even for the price point? I keep going back and forth on wanting one..or should I stick with my Tech21 case..or pick up a Spigen

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Do you recommend one even for the price point? I keep going back and forth on wanting one..or should I stick with my Tech21 case..or pick up a Spigen

Depends on you really. Do you really need 6 1/2 foot drop protection, dust protection, and water protection? I work on construction sites installing electronic hardware. Construction sites are always dusty, you have to walk outside for a lot of things, I also do some exterior work. Do for me it's a no brainer. The question to ask yourself is whether or not you encounter these hazards often enough to justify the case.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Depends on you really. Do you really need 6 1/2 foot drop protection, dust protection, and water protection? I work on construction sites installing electronic hardware. Construction sites are always dusty, you have to walk outside for a lot of things, I also do some exterior work. Do for me it's a no brainer. The question to ask yourself is whether or not you encounter these hazards often enough to justify the case.

Let's just say I've had no issue with my black leather case. Dropping not an issues but then again I'm moving to a larger device. So idk! I kinda want something that shows off the new color. Speck has a clear one. Maybe that one!

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Let's just say I've had no issue with my black leather case. Dropping not an issues but then again I'm moving to a larger device. So idk! I kinda want something that shows off the new color. Speck has a clear one. Maybe that one!

Fair enough, the LifeProof N??d does have a see through back, but it is smoked.

Jstoney

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site

I guess I don't really need one then. I am a college student but maybe that is reason enough to get one. I go to the beach a decent amount, am in wet conditions sometimes going to class, plus I work with building maintenance at my University, but all of the reviews seem so shady on the actual case.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
case, skin.. same difference.

IMG_3137.jpg

I've been using cases mostly but am always tempted to just leave them at home, so I tried a skin for the first time (this is dbrand) and am very thrilled with the result (after like an hour of painstakingly applying and blow drying my phone haha). I knew I'd get very fidgety as soon as iPhone6S launched but thanks to my 6's new look I'm good again. Looks top notch and the skin sits really tight plus it provides protection from scratches (and enables a grippier surface). I'm a fan.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR