What case are you using for your iPhone 6 and 6 Plus?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Here are some pictures of the Agent 18 case from Target that I have a link to in my prior post:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1441468092.243556.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1441468108.546318.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1441468123.365721.jpg
The style of this case is called: Agent 18 FlexShield Flag Cell Phone Case for the iPhone 6.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
My Apple collection.

88535ed7729935bfd82723f73db4ee4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Just picked up the Lifeproof case yesterday and used it at the pool today worked very well. Was awesome taking pics and videos under water. Well worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up the Lifeproof case yesterday and used it at the pool today worked very well. Was awesome taking pics and videos under water. Well worth the money.

Just purchased a Lifeproof Nuud for my 6 plus and I have to say I like it. The only thing different on this model is the charging door is a little flimsy compared to older models.
But so far no complaints and it did work perfectly when my phone fell into the pool protecting the phone 100%

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Just purchased a Lifeproof Nuud for my 6 plus and I have to say I like it. The only thing different on this model is the charging door is a little flimsy compared to older models.
But so far no complaints and it did work perfectly when my phone fell into the pool protecting the phone 100%

Its a great feeling isn't it? Love knowing at I can talk on my phone if I'm in the shower or if my kids spill a drink on it that it isn't a problem.

iOS_Mane

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
So I really want to get the Apple Leather Case but I don't know which color is the best for my Gold 6+! What do you guys think? I was thinking Red or Brown.

anon(124566)

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I was using the silicone case from launch day. One week later had to get a warranty replacement as the silicone split around the edges. Then I had the leather case only to have the leather scratch off. Went a couple months with it naked and finally picked up a Life Proof fre which muffled the microphones. Finally ended up with an Otterbox Defender. It's been 3 months and 3 different continents and it looks brand new.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
So I really want to get the Apple Leather Case but I don't know which color is the best for my Gold 6+! What do you guys think? I was thinking Red or Brown.

My boyfriend has the brown (bought it for him) with his gold and he loves it! Looks super sharp with the gold :) my two cents anyway!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered a new Griffin Survivor. Gonna see how it is. Looks a lot better than the older ones and I need the dust protection and water resistance for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site

How's the sound quality and loudspeaker quality ?

donemt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Its a great feeling isn't it? Love knowing at I can talk on my phone if I'm in the shower or if my kids spill a drink on it that it isn't a problem.

Normally at work I use my Apple Leather case or the Piel Frama Wallet case. On a business trip I'll use the Mophie for extended battery life but when on calls or on my the water I'll use the Lifeproof without a doubt

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice